Chapter Fifteen: World Tournament

Everyone was getting out of the plane, they had arrived. "Tournament here we come" they headed to the registration booth. Trunks signs up then Vegeta, then everyone else until their was no one left. The tournament was tomorrow so they decided to enjoy the night. Everyone decides to go to a restaurant, good thing bulma was here. These Saiyan's were crazy they were eating plate after plate Goku,Vegeta,Gohan,Trunks they were Savage's. Goku and Vegeta started to do an eating contest they always had to start a challenge. It ended with a draw, only reason it ended with a draw was because they ate all the food. They couldn't continue the contest without the food, so they called it quits they would settle it in the arena.

It was morning, so all warriors went to the main hall and the rest had to go get seats. Trunks walks over to his wife and son, he gives Acacia a kiss and his son in the forehead. "Wish me luck" he runs to catch up to his father until he stops to sense a sinister energy. Trunks sensed 2 sinister energy's he didn't know from whom but he could sense it. "Their is also 2 other powerful warriors, but their energy don't seem bad". Trunks had caught up with everyone at the best time, the announcer was giving his speech before the tournament. They all headed for the raffle and got their tickets, they all had to fight in different sections. Thanks to Chiaotzu no one had to fight each other. One by one their opponent's were defeated they weren't even worth a warm up.

Now that the preliminary's was finished they could actually get the matches they wanted from the start. On a huge board it said all the match ups. For the First round it would be Piccolo VS Shin, Second round Gohan Vs Spopovich. Third round Trunks VS Kibito, Fourth round Goku VS Vegeta, Fifth Round Tien VS Yamu. First round was starting, Piccolo and Shin went up on the arena and took their stance's. But before the fight started Piccolo had sensed something from Shin a Kai Aura. Piccolo had never seen him before could their be someone even higher in position than the Grand Kai. Piccolo couldn't move a muscle from this shock he could barely even speak. "I..I..Give Up" Piccolo walks out off the arena and back into the main hall.

Piccolo goes up to Goku "is their someone higher in position than Grand Kai". Goku didn't think that was an important question " Yea King Kai told me that their was I never met the person before though". Piccolo looks over to Shin then back at Goku "He's known as the Supreme Kai or at least that's what King Kai said". The word Supreme kept swirling in his mind over and over again. Could it be that Shin was the Supreme Kai, Piccolo thought to himself. "Second round Gohan VS Spopovich " Gohan walks up to the arena but his opponent was no where to be found. His opponent was sleeping at the main hall Trunks walks over to him and tells him to get on the arena. But Spopovich doesn't respond he just kept sleeping, Trunks released a small Energy Wave next to Spopovich's head. This wakes him up but he was angry he ferociously attacks Trunks. Until Yamu appeares and tells Spopovich to stop acting like a fool and to go to the arena.

"3..2..1..Begin" Spopovich launches himself at gGohan but he easily kicks him in the face. But Spopovich wasn't done he rushes at Gohan and delivers a punch to the face and then he knees Gohan in the gut. Spopovich jumps over Gohan and kicks him in the back. It sends Gohan flying across the arena. Gohan stops himself and leg sweeps Spopovich making him fall and hit his head. Gohan takes the opportunity and punches him in the gut then he grabs Spopovich and throws him out of the arena, at the same time Spopovich was being thrown Spopovich uses and Energy Wave. Gohan deflected it up into the sky and was declared the winner. Spopovich was angry so he jumps back on the arena and prepares to attack Gohan again. "SPOPOVICH THAT'S IT YOU LOST GET DOWN HERE" Spopovich does as he's told, who was this Yamu person. Was Yamu stronger than Spopovich? or maybe Yamu was his older brother? no one knew.

"Matches for today are over unfortunately it has started to rain" no one wanted to get wet so they left it for tomorrow. Vegeta out of everyone seemed the most displeased "It's just rain...psh.. what a bunch of pussies". Vegeta was impatient, today was the day were he could defeat Kakarot. But now unfortunately he would have to wait another day. "Whatever if I was able to wait years for this moment, an extra day wont do much harm".

 "Whatever if I was able to wait years for this moment, an extra day wont do much harm"