Chapter Eleven: Reunion

Goku, Gohan and Piccolo have been revived. Just how Trunks is on his way back, they too are going back home. Gohan and Goku will be able to reunite with Chi Chi again. Piccolo is heading to Kami's lookout. So Kami and he can fuse back to who they used to be. As soon as Piccolo gets there he fuses with Kami, and powers up to a power enough to rival that of an Android. He had gotten stronger than Goku and Gohan even with Super Saiyan. He was as strong as Android 17 if not stronger. Trunks reaches Earth extremely happy to see his family and friends again. Once he gets off his ship with Dende he fly's straight home to see his mother. While Dende flew to the lookout to become the new Guardian."Trunks Oh how I have missed you so much, that's right go to Acacia right now. She has something important to tell you". Trunks fly's off to Acacia's house and knocks on her window. Like always he gets surprised whenever she would open the window and kiss him. "I rushed as quick as possible what happened".

"I'm pregnant " , Trunks is overjoyed he kisses her again and again. Acacia had no idea that he would be this happy. Trunks is happy, he was going to be a father "Acacia would you like to come with me and see my friends and family". " Yea it'll be fun".
Trunks goes to Kami's lookout and greets Piccolo. "So your Vegeta's son you grew up to be a very powerful Saiyan like your father". " Thanks Piccolo but it seems you have gotten stronger as well. With this power you could have defeated the Androids. Too bad you didn't fuse with Kami before the Androids killed you all". Piccolo is shocked he was trying to figure out how it was possible for him to know that he had fused with Kami.

Trunks tells Piccolo he would tell him everything that happened in time, but first he had to contact bring back the others. Trunks gathers the new Dragon Balls made by Dende and summons Shenron. Dende tells Trunks in the process that the Dragon would now be able to grant two wishes.While Trunks is summoning Shenron Piccolo calls Goku telepathically. "Arise Shenron and grant my wish" the sky turns pitch black leaving only one thing that lit up the place, the glowing Dragon Balls. "Speak your wish, I shall grant you one wish whatever it may be. " I wish for all the people that the Androids killed to come back to life, and for my second wish to summon all the Z warriors here at the lookout". Goku and Gohan arrive at the lookout by using the Instant Transmission.

"Your wish has been granted farewell" , one by one everyone the Androids had killed were coming back. Tien, Chiaotzu, Krillin, Yamcha, and Vegeta were all appearing at the lookout. Vegeta was the the first to speak "what the hell happened why am I back on Earth".
"Welcome back father, Master Gohan, everyone". Gohan runs to Trunks and gives him a big hug "it's been so long! I see you have been doing well". Vegeta doesn't believe his eyes this kid was his child all grown. "haha look at that Kakarot it seems my son is stronger than yours". "Seems so Vegeta but my son is the one who trained your son Vegeta well until he died".

Alright it was time for Trunks to explain the details of what had happened ever since they were gone. He starts from the point were Gohan had died, then he talked about the time machine,then about the 3 Androids and lastly about Cell. "That's basically what happened. After all that I had the power to defeat the Androids. I later on went to new Planet Namek to bring some of you back with their Dragon Balls". Trunks continues to explain about Cooler how he had come back better than ever with the Big Gete Star. Goku couldn't believe that Cooler had come back for more "how did you manage to beat him". Trunks decides it was better to show them how so he transforms into a Super Saiyan and then he goes further into a Super Saiyan 2. "This is how I defeated Cooler by transforming into a Super Saiyan 2 just like the other Gohan when he fought Cell". They were all amazed at this new power they had no words, Vegeta was especially shocked.

What he didn't know was that he was going to be even more shocked in the next 2 minutes. Gohan had to ask "um Trunks who is that girl behind you". Trunks looks and pulls her in for a kiss. "This is my girlfriend and we're having a child, so we are also going to get married". Everyone is shocked they just kept hearing one crazy thing after the other not only were they shocked Acacia was shocked to. She didn't know Trunks wanted to get married she decides to remain silent because she too wanted to get married.