Crazier Fan?

Hey guys since Melody is like related to music I think I might make some of the chapters like a song fic but not today. Request any songs please!

The next day was the day of my date, of course I didn't go because of whatever he did with that girl. Ring, ring! My phone said, I ignored the caller and picked up. "Hey Melody," DJ Enchant said.

"Hi," I said blandly looking at a record.

"I thought we were going on a date?" DJ Enchant said sorta laughing thru the phone.

"I did to," I said blandly putting down the record.

"Well your obviously not here." DJ Enchant said sorta joking around.

"Wouldn't you rather hang out with whoever you Enchanted?" I said starting to get angry.

"Melody, sometimes you have to play along with people. It's all part of my rep," DJ Enchant said like it was nothing.

"Well the girl got me worried!" I yelled in pain at the thought of him not thinking about me but his rep.

"Melody, I'll always love you. Now get done here for our date." DJ said happily.

I smiled threw the phone, "Ok." I looked thru my closet quickly and decided to wear my dragon games outfit. I quickly made my way down to Cheezy'z Burgerz (no one would guess we would be at such a low class place).

"Hey Melody!" I heard DJ's voice and quickly ran over to him.

"DJ, shhhhhhh." I said putting a finger over his lips. He was wearing a black hoodie that cast a shadow over his eyes. He had dark jeans and a white T on.

"Yeah, uh sorry." DJ said nervously, "Let's go inside." I nodded and we locked arms walking in. As we got seated DJ said "I'm gonna go to the bathroom." And he quickly walked off, that's when I got a text from an unknown number.

Touch him and your done, he's mine.

I looked around nervously seeing if anyone was watching me.

Wrong number

I texted back, but I'm almost sure they had the right number.

Oh I'm sure I have the right number................. Melody Piper.

I bit my lip, "ok......"

They texted again.

DJ Enchant is mine and only mine. And if you do anything romantic with him you go bye bye.

I nervously swallowed as DJ returned, I quickly stuffed my phone in my pocket and smiled. I didn't want to get him nervous.

"What was that?" He asked as a gruff old man gave us some menus.

"Uh nothing, just work!" I said nervously smiling.

"Ok, what do you want from the menu?" DJ said not suspecting anything.

"Oh just the regular Greazy Chezzburger." I said nodding my head.

"Ok I'll have that to," he said putting down his menu.

"Are you sure?" I asked nervous he was gonna make a move or something.

"I'm sure, I just want to have more time with you." He said making his eyes visible to me.

I looked into his eyes and literally melted, I forgot about my threats, my worries, Rayne. Then I felt his lips touch mine and his hand touch my back, by accident it slipped under my shirt so he accidentally was touching my bare back. His other hand touched my cheek and I think we were kissing so much that we were making out.

"Excuse me!" A whiny like voice said, I noticed it was a young girl waiter. DJ literally got startled and moved quickly back to his slouching position. "What would you like to order?" She said disgusted, I recognized her from school she had blonde hair that was curled and bright blue eyes. She was wearing a apron that said across it Chezzy'z Burgerz and a shirt that's collar was under the aprons. She wore arm warmers that matched her light purple top. She also wore a plaid skirt that was short. Ugh! One of those people! I thought, at the sight of DJ she started twirling her hair. "Hi I'm Xancine, maybe we can hang out later." She whispered putting her wait on the table and blinking like a million times in his face.

"We will take two Greazy Chezzburger'z and a shake with two straws." I said handing her the menu. She frowned at me and left.

"Well that was............... Interesting." DJ said looking forward and breathing hard.

"Her or the situation?" I said turning over to make eye contact with him again.

"You know what I mean," he said getting this devious glimmer in his eyes and turning towards me.

"Oh really, I think her." I said teasing him a little. He moved closer and kissed me again, I immediately felt a vibration in my pocket. The crazy fan! I almost yelled and pushed DJ away. "I have to go!" I said stumbling over him. I ran out the door and looked at the phone.

The first text I hadn't even noticed:

You made your decision Melody

The second one I received now:

Did you know Die rhymes with Bye, how funny

Immediately I felt a rock hit me in the head and I fell down, then I saw Rayne.