Hurry Up Now, I Need A Miracle

I lay there in the cell, my hair was spread and I was crying. "Please...someone save me..."

"Melody...you have a visitor..."

I looked up to seen a screen opening and a bright light. Dad stood at the corner of the room, doing nothing. He had brought me here...he had betrayed my trust...

In the middle starring at me with care was Aria.

"ARIA!" I screamed running up and banging on the glass.

"It's no use Melody...its bullet proof..." Aria said revealing she was apart of this sick plan to put me in here for the rest of my life.

I slowly backed away, my back hit the wall and with the shock I fell to the ground. I covered my hands with my fast, I was cowering and about to cry.

"Can I go inside?" I could hear Aria's voice say.

A few seconds later I heard the door open. Aria led me a little ways from the window, "This is out of my better judgement..." She pulled out my phone from her purse, the purple sparkly case with the yellow lyrical note calmed me down a bit.

I looked at her a bit shocked? Why was she giving me this?

She put her voice to a low whisper and moved closer. "You have 3 hours to text someone to come rescue you, it's currently 9 now and you have till 12, which is when your dad brings in food. You can't call anyone or the speakers will catch it, this place is a studio to record your voice. Another thing is the phone is bugged now, and you have to text in song lyrics. If not you'll be caught...good luck..." Aria said kissing my hand and leaving.

The first person I planned on texting was Rayne. He would know what to do.

Me: Crashing, hit a wall
Right now I need a miracle
Hurry up now I need a miracle

Rayne: Are you ok?

I laughed silently to myself, no.

Me: Stranded, reaching out, I call your name but you're not around  I say your name but you're not around.

Rayne: I know I've been giving you some space lately...but it was only because I didn't want to hurt you 😞

Me: I need you, I need you, I need you right now. Yeah I need you right now. So don't let me, don't let me, don't let me down!

Rayne: I highly doubt you need me...😣

I hit the back of my head against the wall, I do.

Me: I think I'm losing my mind now. It's in my head, darling I hope, that you'll be here when I need you the most

Rayne: What are you talking about? Are you ok? Should I call Ginger?

Me: So don't let me, don't let me, don't let me down. Yeah don't let me down. Don't let me down.

Rayne: IVE ALREADY LET YOU DOWN! IVE ALREADY FAILED YOU!!! 😓

Me: Don't let me down, down, down, don't let me down, don't let me down, down, down

Rayne: I'm going to call Ginger...

I looked at the time 10:30...

Me: Running out of time. I really thought you were on my side. But now there's nobody by my side.

Rayne: Melody...what the heck?! You're missing?!?! Tell me where you are right now!

Me: I need you, I need you, I need you right now, yeah, I need you right now.

Rayne: Where are you??

Me: So don't let me, don't let me, don't let me down. I think I'm losing my mind now.

Rayne: IM LOSING MY MIND! TELL ME WHERE YOU ARE AT NOW!

Me: It's in my head
Darling I hope
That you'll be here when I need you the most...

Rayne: IM TRYING TO BE THERE!!! GIVE ME THE DAMN ADDRESS!!!

Me: So, don't let me down, don't let me down, don't let me down, yeah don't let me down. Don't let me down.

Rayne: Is this some sick prank...? 😰 These are lyrics from Don't Let Me Down...

Shoot...he was catching on...but in the wrong way...

Me: Don't let me down, down, down, don't let me down, down, down

Rayne: Just proves my point Melody...😔...I can't believe you would mess with my feelings like this...

Me: Don't let me down, down, down, don't let me down, don't let me down, down, down

Rayne: Stop it...I know you're probably somewhere with your parents...they never ever bothered contacting anyone about what you're doing.

YES IM WITH MY PARENTS! IN DANGER!!!

Me: Oh
I think I'm losing my mind now
Yeah
Yeah
Oh
I think I'm losing my mind now
Yeah

Rayne: Stop...I'll block your number...

I don't know what to do...should I just risk it and tell him...?

Me: I need you
I need you
I need you right now
Yeah
I need you right now
So don't let me
Don't let me
Don't let me down

Rayne: Are you texting me this song for a reason?

YES!!!!!

Me: I think I'm losing my mind now
It's in my head
Darling I hope
That you'll be here when I need you the most

Rayne: ...I'm gonna get someone to track your phone if you continue to text me song lyrics...

Me: So don't let me
Don't let me down
Don't let me down
Oh yeah
Don't let me down
Oh yeah
Don't let me down

Read 11:13 ✔️

Me: Don't let me down
Don't said don't let me down
Don't let me down

Read 11:15 ✔️

Hopefully he was a man to his word...

Will Rayne track her down?
Does someone know Melody has the phone?
Will Rayne want to track her down?
Find out in the next chapter of So What?