First Day

"Wow!" I said looking at the school, "My first day at Ever After!" I felt one of my many bags drop from my hands. I reached down to grab it when I bumped noses with someone.

"Ow!" The voice said getting up with my bag.

"Oh I'm sorry," I said looking at the person. He had dark black hair and was dressed like a rock star.

He blinked at me as I waited for him to give me back my bag. "Do I know you?" He said getting close to my face so that he could see me better. My glasses almost fell off so I used my finger to push the middle part of my glasses more up my nose.

"I've been homeschooled my whole life, I don't think so. Now may I have my bag back." I said putting my hand out for the bag.

"Oh sorry of course, by the way I'm Rayne." He said handing me back my bag.

"I'm Melody," I smiled at him as I walked away.

As I entered my dorm room a wonderful scent of cookies that also sort of smelled familiar hit my nose. "Mmm, at least my roommate cooks good snacks." I said as I walked over to look at her.

"Oh hi!" The girl said turning around. "I'm Ginger-" she stopped when she saw me. "Have I met you before?"

"Funny thing you asked, that's what the guy down stairs asked." I said putting down my suitcases. I started laughing and Ginger blinked a few times before joining me.

Gingers phone beeped and she seemed to squeal to high heaven. "Rayne White is at Ever After High!!!!!!!"

"Rayne? He's the guy I met downstairs," Ginger blinked at me as I said these words.

"You met Rayne White!!!!" Ginger squealed again, "OMG!!!!!!"

"What's so special about him?" I said crossing my arms.

"Just that he has made the best music ever!" Ginger squealed again. "How could you not know him?"

"I don't know?" I said grabbing a cookie and taking a bite. I froze in place, I couldn't talk.

"Are you ok?" Ginger said walking toward me. I tried to talk but I couldn't, then I saw this:

"Do you need anything Melody?"

"How many times do I have to tell you Ginger? I don't need you to treat me like I'm special."

Then it changed:

"No, no, it's not like that Melody."

"Melody! Melody!" I felt Ginger shake me and snap me out of it.

"What was in that cookie?" I said throwing it to the ground.

"It's a memory cookie, it brings back old or important memories." Ginger said putting her hand on my shoulder.

"Are you sure because that wasn't a memory," I said still shaken up.

"How do you know?" Ginger said picking up the cookie.

"Because your in it." I said looking at her scared.

Will Melody remember who she is?
Where is DJ?
What memories did Melody see? (If you guess correctly I'll figure out something to give you XD)
Find out in the next chapter of So What?

SapphireSnowQueen Rayne
KrysBabdon Cecily
FantasyIsntDead Xancine
awesomemaniac Paige