chapter 40

We lay in bed cuddling. When it was time to go to bed Andy got up and went to head to the couch. I garbed his wrist. "Don't leave me alone tonight." I whispered looking at the ground. Andy smiled. "Okay." He walked over to his dresser and pulled out a pair of batman sleep pants and a shirt for me to sleep in. "Go get changed." He said handed them to me and kissed my forehead. I honestly didnt see a point in going to the bathroom to change.
I wouldn't be the first time Andy saw me like that. I blushed at the memory. I slide my shirt and bra off and felt Andy staring at me. He forced himself to look away as I pulled my jeans off. I put on the pants and shirt.
Andy stripped down to his boxers than climbed into bed. I laid down next to him. He wrapped an arm around my waist and pulled me to his bare chest. I smiled. God I'd missed this. I missed cuddling at night. I missed his kisses. I missed waking up to him whispering sweet nothings to me. I missed the days were I would wake up at find him watching me. I missed my Andrew.
He kissed my neck. "I love you Alixia." He said against my skin. "I love you Andrew." He tightened his arm around me and I slowly drifted off to sleep.