chpater 47

"I'll make the toast." Andy said grabbing the bread out of the pantry. I laughed. "Of course you will. Do you want pancakes or omelets?" I asked. Andy plugged in the toaster. "Omelets." I nodded and went over to the fridge. I dug out the eggs, the pre-sliced ham, green onions, and shredded cheese. Andy sets out a pan for me and sprays it. "Thanks baby." I kiss his cheek. "You're welcome.' He kisses my forehead then moves to start making the coffee.
I slice the green onions and hear Andy's lighter flick behind me. I smile as the fimilair smell of cigarets fill the room. I throw some ham and green onions in the pan and let them cook while I crack several eggs in a bowl. I whisk them before pouring them into the pan.
--time skip--
Andy and i sat cuddling on the couch. The dishes from this morning were already done and the kitchen was cleaned up. Andy kissed my head. I looked up at him and smiled. "I love you." He whispered. "I love you too." I whispered back. We smiled sweetly at each other. I turned my attention back to the tv, then i felt Andy slide something on to my left ring finger. I looked down and saw the ring from last night. I smiled and looked up at Andy. I pressed my lips to his.
He kissed me back then pulled back. "Can i take that as a yes?" He mumbled against my lips. "You can take that as a hell fucking yes." I said causing him to bust out laughing.