chapter 4

When i woke up much to my suprize, Andy was still sound asleep in my bed. Usually by the time i got up, he was already back in his room. I went to move out of bed but Andy's arm tightened around me. He mummbled something and then snored. I giggled and gently lifted his arm off me. He groaned then turned and went back to snoring. I got up slowly, so not to wake him.
I figured he was out for the count and wiggled my shorts down. I slipped my shirt off and walked to my dresser to grab a bra from the drawer. Just as i opened the drawer, I felt two hands grab my hips and pulled me back towards him. "What..." I began but stopped as i felt lips nipping at my neck. "I told you I'd collect." Andys deep voice wispered in my ear. I struggled in his arms. "This isnt fucking funny andy!" I snapped.
He chuckled and moved one of his hands up to my breast. A low groan escaped my lips. He chuckled. "i know you want this." Oh, hell yeah i wanted it. But not like this. I grabbed his hand and jerked it off me. "Get out of my fucking room" i said pushing him away from me. He glared at me but left. Slamming the door behind me. I shook my head and continued getting ready.

************************************************************************************************************************

Hey guys loving the story so far I really hope u are!!!

Don't forget to like comment and share!!!❤