chapter 20

I woke up the next morning with Andy's arm wrapped around me. Last nights events came rushing back at me and my hand flew to my mouth. What the FUCK did i do? Carefully not to wake Andy, i slide out from under his arm and grabbed some clothes. I grabbed my phone and went into the bathroom. I shot Jinxx a quick text and got dressed.
I got a reply rather quickly and smiled. I peaked into my room, only to be greeted by Andy's snores. I crept down the stairs and out the door. "Hey." I said as i slide into the passenger seat. Jinxx smiled at me. "Hey, where to?" He asked. "Any where but here." I leaned back and closed my eyes. The ride was quite.
I opened my eyes when the car stopped. I looked over at Jinxx waiting for him to tell me why we had pulled up in front of an apartment complex. "Um..im living here. My parents kicked me out a few weeks ago. The guys don't know yet..so if you could keep this between us.." I smiled and nodded. He sighed in relief.
We walked up to his apartment and i looked around when i stepped inside. It wasn't a bad place. A little small, but for one guy it was perfect. I smiled at Jinxx and he gestured for me to sit on the couch. I did and Jinxx went into the kitchen. "Do you want something?" He asked. "Just a coffee please." Jinxx brought it to me and he sat down.
"So what did you want to talk about?" He asked. He seamed uncomfortable. I sighed and placed my head in my hands. "Jinxx, i don't know what i feel for you. But when im with you, i feel safe. I don't feel pressured to do anything sexual..I love being around you. But i know i love Andy. And he recently told me he feels the same. But last night..I did something really stupid." I could feel my eyes burning as I fought to keep from crying.
"Alix...did you sleep with him?" I shook my head. "We did something else." Jinxx sat quietly. "Oh." He finally said. "Yeah." I whispered. I felt so ashamed. I felt Jinxx wrap his arms around me and he pulled me to his chest. The tears i fought so hard to keep away started to fall. His rocked me while i cried. "Its going to be okay." He whispered. "its all okay."
After I finally calmed down, i pulled back and looked at Jinxx. He whipped a few stray tears from off my cheeks. "You're beautiful Alix..even when you cry." His lips brushed mine. He got up and picked out a movie. "Lets watch this." I nodded as he put it in. He came back to the couch. I laid my head on his chest and he wrapped an arm around my shoulders. I felt safe.