Chapter8- Double Trouble

It was Monday and I was so tired from last night with the twins. They were so wild, I never thought that I would have had sex with them both at the same time. Or even do it in the ass. I was so tired I called in sick and stayed home by my parents, I didn't like staying by Andrew's house when he wasn't home so I just came here instead to catch up on some sleep.

A loud knock came from the door and I slowly crawled to the big wooden door opening it. Behind it revealed a smile from one of my most favourite people, Mrs. Dona. She was the housekeeper and was my nanny when I was smaller. I loved her to death, she was always there when my mother wasn't and she always looked out for me when I ran away.

"Hey D" I said happily .

"Hola Evana" she replied while giving me a toothy grin.

" What's up?" I asked going back to my room and lying back under the covers.

"I'm going to the grocery, do you need anything? Snacks? Pads? Tampons? Anything? " she piped .

Pads? Tampons?

I quickly ran into my living room to see the calender on the wall.

I soon began to count on my fingers.

OMG!!? I was 52 days late on my period....how could I have not known? I mean everyday I had been having sex how didnt I realize? Tears sprung to my eyes...No ....maybe I'm wrong.

"Dear...." Mrs. Dona called.

I turned around still shocked.

"Can you get me three pregnancy tests" I whispered ashamed. What the fuck? CAN I REALLY BE PREGNANT?

No it's a mistake.....

I have never used protection with the boys......

How could I be so stupid

????

I just went back to my bedroom and cried and cried.

My life was over.

How would I even know who the dad was?

I'm such a whore.

___________

Three tests and three positives later .

I was crying on my bathroom floor with Mrs.Dona next to me, hugging me.

I told her everything, if it was only one man I had sex with I would be happy that I was pregnant. But this wasn't the case. I was a whore that fucked two guys. Mrs.Dona called and made an appointment with a doctor for me to find out how far on I am in the pregnancy.

We were paying triple the price of the doctor visit because I wanted to find out about the baby now. I watched the time on my phone I had less than half an hour for my appointment. I had to act like an adult and get my ass up and face my consequences for my actions. In other words... consequences for being a whore! Whole day I have been avoiding Andrew and Andre texts and calls. I was so ashamed.

______________

"Ms.Brooks, I'm Dr. Annalise Bryn" the gorgeous brunette said smiling at me happily .

"Hi, thanks for having me at such a short notice" I muttered suddenly shy. I mean damn I was actually here going to take a test.

"Not a problem, well Firstly we are going to confirm your pregnancy, then if you are we will see if we can get to see your little baby okay?" she said continuing with her happy mood.

She handed me a little cup to go pee in. When I was done she took the container and pushed a white strip into it and the white sooned turned blue.

"Alrighty you are gonna be a mommy" she screamed, clapping her hands. What the ass is wrong with this woman? It was like if she found out she was the pregnant one.

She then directed me to lie on a reclined chair.

"When last was your period?" the doctor asked.

" About 52 days ago" I whispered. I was still shocked, I was having a baby. I honestly wanted to get married first not get knocked up before.

"Okay, about 7-8 weeks now" she muttered talking to herself.

"You will have to take off your panty , you can go in the bathroom and put on the scrubs on the door" she said while setting up a machine.

Take off panty? What did this woman think I came here for? To get pregnant?

I slowly went into the bathroom and did as I was told.

A few minutes later Dr.Bryn was putting this big ass stick up my fucking vagina. Like what the ass??

I groaned in pain, she then showed me this little computer thing and she then pointed out a speck on the screen.

'"That's your baby" she pointed happily. I just smiled. Wow that little speck is my baby?

"Its to early to tell the gender of course, even the due date, you will have to come back in two months time for us to determine that. Maybe you could bring the father with you,it will be nice for him to see this" she explained.

I simply nodded my head.

"Umm, if I wanted to take a DNA test ?" I whispered afraid to ask.

"you will have to get samples from the presumed father. Maybe a strand of hair or saliva" she stated.

STRAND OF HAIR OR SALIVA ? That's all it took?

I would have to get it from both Andrew and Andre. Wouldn't that be obvious?

Maybe I should just get it from one of them and then see if its a match.

Dr. Bryn gave me some tablets and I left.

This was truly Double Trouble.