Chapter 4: Vegetarian

Kat's P.O.V

I was talking with Rose in the kitchen eating a slice of cake, when I saw Oli staring at my out of the corner of my eye.

"Hey, so who did give you that kitten?" I pet the sleeping little creature and smiled, it was amazing how the blasting music wasn't waking it up.

"Okay Andy gave it to me but please don't tell Oli." she looked at me with pleading eyes and I nodded, "Thank you, thank you, thank you!" she hugged me and I just nodded.

"Yeah, yeah, oh we should go buy some stuff for her tomorrow, I mean she needs a bed and food right. I looked back at Belatrix, she was honestly so adorable.

"Yeah sounds great, oh and, ME AND YOU ARE GOING TO A CONCERT NEXT MONTH BECAUSE OLI BOUGHT US TICKETS!!! Oh and he paid for a hotel room cause its kinda far, but oh my flup we are gonna see Of Mice and Men!"

"OH MY GOSH THATS AMAZING! It'll be the third time we've seen them Oh my god!" I smiled and gave her a hug, she left to go put Belatrix in her room, and I walked over to Oli near the pool.

"Hey." I gave him a small smile and examined his tattoos, I'm pretty sure I had memorized each one, well the ones I could see.

"Hey, so, about last week at the party, I'm, sorry." he looked to the floor and I just stepped closer to him.

"Sorry for what?" he looked back up at me, but I just kept thinking about the way he had just pulled me to his lips, and me being the crazy girl in love, let him.

"Well, for lip raping you." I laughed and he gave a small smile, but I still saw sadness in his eyes.

"Oh, its okay, I mean its both our fault." he stepped closer, and I looked into the pool, there were at least 5 people making out, wow. "You're a good mouth raper by the way." he blushed and I laughed inside my head, I don't know how, but talking about it was funny, not awkward.

"No I'm pretty sure it was all you," I looked back up at him and he winked at me, I didn't realize we were only an inch away from each other, until he whispered, "I think I like you, a lot."

"I think I like you too," he closed his eyes and leaned down and kissed me, I grabbed his shoulders and he put one hand behind my head, keeping my lips pressed against his as they moved together in rhythm, this kiss was different than the last one though, because it meant something, to both of us.

Rose's P.O.V

I sat in the tan chair we had on the balcony, looking down at the partying people. I moved my side bangs behind my ear and played with Belatrix, she had woken up once we had gotten upstairs in my quiet room, ironic huh. I looked down, and noticed Kat and Oliver talking, finally. I noticed how they kept getting closer and closer, wait, is he, no, OKAY YES HE IS KISSING HER WHAT THE HELL HOW DID THAT HAPPEN. I jumped up and realized I had scared Belatrix, okay I should stop looking at them because its kinda grossing me out, oh, great I had to see him shove his tongue in her mouth. Why do I always happen to see that part.

***

I woke up and Belatrix was sleeping on my chest, I felt something on my legs and looked down, Kat was passed out, still in the clothes she had been wearing last night.

"Kat, wake up, go take a shower you smell like tequila, ew." I was never a fan of people who smelled of alcoholic drinks, they were nice to drink, but not to smell like.

"Hmm, what, oh sorry Rose, I just didn't want to sleep alone." she squinted her eyes open, and lifted her hand to her head, she stood up and I laughed as she wobbled out my room, hopefully to take a shower. I went into the bathroom and took a shower, blow drying my hair, flat ironing it, and putting on mascara and eyeliner. I put on my Bring Me The Horizon tank top, and skinny jeans, and of course combat boots.

"Hey Rose, so are we gonna go get stuff for Belatrix today?" Kat walked back into my room in a white tank top with roses on it, she had blue skinny jeans and black vans.

"Yeah, c'mon, we should eat breakfast first though." oh if I didn't mention it before, I'm a vegetarian, so I don't eat out much. "Wait, Kat, I uhm, saw you and Oli last night." I grinned at her nudged her with my elbow, her face turned red and she covered it with her hands.

"Ugh, really, well he told me he liked me."

"OH MY FLUP REALLY, THAT'S AWESOME." I jumped up and down, finally, they had liked each other for too long, with too little happening.

"Yeah, and we're kinda going out tomorrow." she smiled like crazy, I hugged her and grabbed my purse, dragging her downstairs. An hour later we came back home with a black cat bed with white skulls and roses on it, I had also got a white kitty 'castle' or so it said on the box, for Belatrix to play in, I also got small toys and a new hello kitty blanket, since she had loved mine so much. I had a cat bowl and finally tons of cat food. I walked into the kitchen when my phone beeped, saying I had a message.

Andy- Hey Rose, do you wanna hang out tomorrow night? , yes tomorrow Oli would be out with Kat, so no one would know I'd be gone.

Me- Yeah sure that'd be awesome:)

Andy- Cool, I'll pick you up at 7, dress warm ;)

Hmm, dress warm, even though it was November it wasn't that cold. Oh well I guess I'll find out why tomorrow..

***

Since I didn't know how warm to dress, I just wore my black Pierce The Veil hoodie with light blue writing, I wore my black skinny jeans, and white combat boots with small roses on them.

"Hey Rose, me and Oli are gonna go, uh, are you going somewhere?" she looked at me up and down.

"No I was just gonna play video games."

"Hmm, then why'd you do your make up?"

"Well, I just felt like having mascara and eyeliner on that's it." I looked innocently to the floor, I wanted to tell Kat about my date with Andy, but for some reason I wasn't ready yet.

"And the black lipstick?" wow she was just not gonna let this slide was she.

"Ugh okay fine I have a date, happy." I rolled my eyes and sat on my bed petting Belatrix in her sleep.

"Oh my cinnamon bun I knew it! You never put shoes on when you play video games, and sometimes you occasionally forget to wear pants to." we laughed and she punched my shoulder.

"Okay okay go, you don't want to be late for your date with Oliver." she grinned at me and ran off, I laughed and walked into the bathroom, I brushed my teeth and made sure my hair was still straight when I heard the doorbell ring, I grabbed my small black purse I ran down the stairs before anyone else could open the door.

"Hey," I was panting a bit but I smiled, and stepped outside.

"Were you running?" I nodded and laughed as we walked in the dark. We reached a black new model Mustang, and I got in.

"Oh, I should probably tell you I'm a vegetarian, just incase." he gave me a strange look but them smiled.

"Really? That's cool, I mean I don't really know anyone that is vegetarian." I raised my eyebrows and laughed.

"Well, it's not that different." I laughed and we drove off, listening to 'Just Like You' by Three Days Grace. This was gonna be fun.

Hey guys sorry this chapter doesn't have much going on but vote? comment? I'll update tomorrow hopefully k bye<3 *penguin flups*