Chapter 6: You're Just A Flup

Boom, two chapters in one night, its all for you Karina, have fun at cross country practice XD

"Kat I already told you, I'm okay." I lied. I definitely wasn't okay. Last night brought back the past. Why did he even come? Oh to say sorry, pssh, say sorry my ass. There was a different reason, I could tell, hmm was he drunk. No I would've smelled it.

"Rose, I'm not an idiot, I'm your best friend. So I definitely know you sure as hell are not okay." I groaned and pulled my blanket over my head, my throat still had an ache from last night, and my eyes felt dry and tired.

"No, just go awaaay." she sighed and stood up, I assumed she was leaving but the next thing I know she jumped on top of me and tickled me, "No Kat, stop, stop, noo I can't breeeathe." I laughed, gasping for as I tried to wriggle out of her grasp, but of course she only tickled me more. "Okay okay fine, I'll tell you."

"Ha, spill it." she smirked and I sat up, I hadn't changed from last night and my hair was frizzy, my makeup of course, smeared all over my face and eyes still a bit pink.

"Alright, well, Chris came last night." her eyes widened and her jaw dropped, I nodded and looked down at my sheets, "Yup, he supposedly wanted to say sorry, but knowing him, that wasn't the reason."

"What.."

"Yup, he came, but I slammed the door on him before he could even finish telling me why he was here."

"Wait, what.."

"Chris came, geez, I don't want to say it anymore." her jaw still hung and she stared at me, I stared back awkwardly, waiting for her to respond.

"THIS BITCH IS ABOUT TO DIE, HOW DARE HE EVEN THINK OF COMING TO THIS HOUSE AFTER HURTING YOU OH HEEELL NAH!" there it was, ah Kat, how I loved her. She jumped up and marched out of the room, I ran after her, grabbing her arm before she could go anywhere else.

"Wait, just forget about it, that's all I want to do right now. I mean sure I would like to know why he really came last night, but, I think that would just make things worse. So, just forget about it okay." she stood there thinking for a few seconds before rolling her eyes and lifting her arms in the air.

"Fine, fine whatever you want. I could always break his face if you want though. No? Not even a little? Well alright then, go take a shower, you smell like guys cologne." I laughed and walked back into my room.

Just as I was about to enter the shower my phone started ringing, hmm, unknown number. I answered and immediately regretted it.

"Hello?"

"Rose, about last night," oh no, it was him, why was he calling, he was just making things worse, "I came to tell you, I never meant to kiss that girl, I was stoned that night, and she came onto me, I really did love you."

I froze. Did he just say he loved me. Shit, this isn't happening, being high is no fucking excuse. I mean I've been high plenty of time to know that you can control who you want or don't want to fucking make out with!?

"Just don't call me, I hate you okay. You think I'm just going to tell you its okay and that I want to be with you? It's been forever, and I don't have any feelings for you at all. You're just god damn flup." I hung up and threw the phone across the room.

For a second the room began to spin, and I felt the urge to start tugging at my hair. I wanted to lie on the floor and scream, claw at my face and forget everything. I didn't though, I couldn't go back to being the insane, depressed person I once was. I just had to forget. I'd done it before, and I can't do it again.

I took a long shower and changed into my black shorts, white Drop Dead hoodie, and black combat boots of course. I blow dried my hair and flat ironed it, applying little makeup since I was afraid I would cry again. I went downstairs into the kitchen were Kat was, she was sitting at the table, reading on her kindle when she looked up at me and smiled.