Chapter 1: Hello Mr. Biersack

Hey guys so I decided to start this story all over again because I honestly didn't like how the other one was turning out, but I kept the story cover and title because I'm keeping Rose and Kat as the main characters.. soo please don't freak out since all the chapters were deleted and I hope you like this story...^.^

"NOOO MY HOGWARTS DORM COLLAPSED!!!" I yelled as my Harry Potter Legos set fell onto the dark hardwood floor, breaking in two pieces. I tugged at my dark brown hair, staring down at the dark purple tips.

"Calm down Rose, you can build it again, I mean you've built it like 100 times before." I looked at Kat as she peacefully kept putting together her Star Wars Lego ship. We were both 21 but we were suckers for Legos, and Assassins Creed. Me and Kat had been best friends since middle school, and had DEFINETELY changed over time. Kat was 5' 8" and had 00g tapers, snakebites, black hair with blue streaks in her amazingly perfect side bangs, her hair was always flat-ironed(but so was mine) and she had light yet tan skin, her lips were plump and a rosy color, and she had the most perfect eyes ever, they were dark green and she had full dark eyelashes.

I on the other hand had dark blue eyes, pale skin, a lip piercing, also 00g tapers, I was about 5' 8" also and had natural super pink lips. One thing me and Kat had in common look wise was we both had an almost complete tattoo sleeve and several tattoos elsewhere.

I threw her Lego ship to the floor with a frown on my face as her eyes widened which soon turned to anger.

"HOLY SATAN ROSE!? WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT FOR?" I shrugged and crossed my arms, and she jumped on me, pushing me back onto the fluffiest white rug ever which of course made me feel like I had fallen on a bed instead of the floor.

"KAT STOP THIS IS NO TIME FOR SHOWING ME HELL'S WRATH." I yelled as she began to 'summon' the demon of pain on me. "C'mon Kat we need to get ready anyways, Oli is taking us to the Halloween party tonight with all the bands that were at Warped Tour!!!" oh yeah, Oli Sykes is my older brother by the way, and me and Kat lived in the mansion he shared with the band on the fourth floor, we had the entire floor all to ourselves which was perfect because there were two master bedrooms and a huge loft for all our Legos and books, there was also a huge flat screen that we watched movies and played Assassins Creed on.

"Satan shows no mercy, however, since he and I adore you, we will make an exception." she squinted her eyes at me but then jumped up, running into her room to get ready for tonight. I stood up and also walked into my room, there was a king size bed in the corner with black sheets with a few roses on it, the headboard was large and dark red, bringing out the roses. The two walls connecting at the corner were the bed was were plastered with band posters, and old sketches. On the other wall was a two door exit(window doors if that makes sense..) to the balcony me and Kat shared(her room obviously had an exit to the balcony). I had a white antique desk for my sketching since I worked at a tattoo parlor about a block away, and two small white couches on the side.

I walked into my large closet and changed into my Halloween outfit[outfit on story cover], then went into my Hello Kitty themed bathroom to put on a slightly thick rim of eyeliner and some mascara, I flat ironed my hair again and applied my black lipstick, also putting on about 15 black yarn bracelets that only covered my left wrist and slipped on my combat boots.

I walked over to Kat's room and went in, she was applying some dark red lipstick and had on black ripped skinny jeans, she had on a black misfits tank top and a leather vest, and both of us had shirts on that showed our breasts in the best way; she wore her red rose plugs and high black pumps, her long hair was curled and she had a thick rim of eyeliner on.

"Ready?" I asked

"Ready.. hey so do you think Oli is taking a date to this thing, just out of complete curiosity..." she mumbled and I laughed, her crush on Oli was way too obvious to hide anymore, atleast from me, I knew Kat so well I could easily tell if she had a crush someone, especially if he lives two floors underneath us and is my brother!

"No, Kat don't worry, Oli is still single," I smiled at her and we interlocked arms, walking down the four flights of stairs.

"Oh hey sis, Kat, you look beautiful," he blushed and looked away disappearing into the kitchen. I turned to look at Kat and she stood there blushing, wow how girly of her.

"Kat stop you look all girly, its gross." we laughed and stepped outside the house and felt the cold air against our faces. Me and Kat loved the cold, and the dark, and we were NEVER gushy and girly, we were two of the most hard core girls in our neighborhood, we wore black nearly everyday, and listened to music that some might not even be able to understand the lyrics, and we were never girly, if we liked someone we only told each other.

"Alright everyone let's go." Oli said as he walked out of the house dressed up like a gothic nerd, Kat of course thought he looked as sexy as ever.

"Okay uhm me and Kat will follow you in my car, alright." my British accent wasn't as thick as Oli's however I still had one. I walked over to my black Camaro, and followed Oli about three blocks away to a mansion covered in tons and tons of badass decorations.

"This place is awesome, but hey Rose remember our pact, no getting drunk if your not home, we don't want to end up with a little demon baby." she winked at me and we walked into the house. I saw so many band members it was amazing. However I didn't really listen to their music, I knew who they were thanks to Oli.

"Oh my flupping Jesus, Kat, look who it is..." I pointed across the room to the amazing Kellin Quinn. We both thought he was like the fucking sex god.

"Yup, to bad I'm already taken.." she swipped 'dust' off her shoulder and I stares at her, crossing my arms and holding back a laugh.

"By who exactly?" I smirked at her and rolled my eyes, "Oli and you aren't a thing, at least not yet." I looked back at Kellin, he was one band member that was definitely fun to look at, too bad he was married.

"Ugh whatever you and I both know Oli wants me, just as much as I want him..." she looked to the floor, as if she didn't believe herself, "at least I think." I patted her on the back and took her over to get a drink. Once we got there I reached for a glass but my phone slipped out of my jacket, I reached down to get it, but I guess someone else was reaching too because my hand touched a pale hand with one nail painted red. I looked up and saw beautiful blue eyes with a hint of eyeliner, he had black hair that swept across his face, he had a lip and nose ring and his lips were a rosy color. He was gorgeous, you know in a manly way.

"Hi." I gave him a small smile realizing we were both still kneeling on the floor.

"Hey, I'm Andy." oh my freaking Lucifer his voice was so deep, it was perfection. He smiled back at me and gave me my phone.

"I'm Rose, I'm Oli's younger sister." we stood up and Kat just stared at us from behind, I stuck my hand behind my back and gave her a hand motion to go away.

"Well, that explains the accent." he laughed and rubbed his shoulder, looking to the floor and smiling, "weren't you uhm, gonna get a drink?" he pointed to the table with tons of different bottles of alcohol.

"Oh, yeah, but um, I changed my mind cause, its never good to get drunk at parties." I laughed and crossed my arms together, forgetting it would make my boobs touch, causing him to look down at them. Wow, it seemed like all men just looked there 24/7. He looked back up to my eyes and we laughed, him blushing after realizing I caught him in his 'manly' act.

"Well that's probably smart of you, I mean you don't want to end up looking like them." he stepped closer to me and pointed over to the drunk girls that were in costumes that looked like the sluttiest things ever. "Hey, do you wanna come to my beach party on Saturday? It's for our band, since we just finished our new album." he began to yell over the blasting music and screaming drunk/high people dancing and sticking their tongues down strangers' throats.

"Yeah sure, aslong as, I can bring my friend Kat."

"Yeah totally hey bring your brother and the band too, its gonna be all day till midnight so come prepared k." I nodded and we exchanged phone numbers. I said goodbye and left to find Kat, but found her and Oli also sticking each others tongues down their throats. Blegh how fun right, your best friend and brother exchanging tongue fluids, EW okay I need to stop looking. Wait, how did that even happen? Eh I'll ask her later tonight when we got home, but for now, I guess I'll party.

Okay guys that's it! I hope you liked it ^.^ vote? comment? well bye my crazy penguin flups xD