Chapter 4: Take You

~Skylar's POV:

I miss him. I think about him too much. Is this even normal? I know heartbreaks are hard, but this is just hell. I can't function right.

"You don't need a boy to be happy," one part of me said.

"Sure you do. Look at yourself. Call him up and work it out," the other half said.

"Who are you kidding? He has an easy time handling this. He still went on with his concert last night. He never said goodbye. Forget about him."

That's right. If he was depressed as much as I was then he would've forgotten about the rest of his tour..

~Justin's POV:

"Did you see it?" Scooter asked me.

"See what?" I asked.

He gave me a magazine.

It said, "Justin lost his mojo. Fans complain about a terrible performance at last night's concert. Is Justin really that sick?"

"People are getting suspicious. Once they find out that you and Skylar split, they won't leave her alone, which you were trying to avoid. You can't keep running from this problem. Solve it. Call her up and work this out," Scooter pleaded.

"She doesn't care. The night we broke up, she told me to beat it and I haven't heard from her ever since."

"She was probably angry, upset, disturbed. You should've stayed with her-"

"Well its too late now!" I said cut him off.

* * * One week Later * * *

~Justin's POV:

"Where are we going?" I questioned Scooter.

"We should be heading to Newark. Hey bus driver, where are we-" Scooter started.

I heard a loud thump from the back of the bus.

"Aw man!" Scooter said furiously.

Flat tire.

"I'll be back," Scooter exited the tour bus.

I looked out the window. It looks like the area near Skylar's house. Of course.

I hopped out the bus.

"Nice try Scooter."

"What?" He asked.

"I see what your doing."

"I don't."

"So we just happened to have a flat tire next to Skylar's house. It's not going to work. We're done."

"How am I supposed to know where she lives?"

That's true. He hasn't been to Skylar's house. But this is weird. Something isn't right.

My thoughts were interrupted by a loud scream in the woods.

"Did you hear that?" I asked Scooter.

"Hear what?"

We were both silent. Then we both heard it.

"There it goes again. Do you think-"

"Help me!" We heard a yelp in the woods.

Someone's in trouble!