Teenagers

May. Only a handful of days left until summer vacation. At least I've met some good people in this year. Amanda, Angelina, Sarah, Joaquin, Alfred. But I've even succeeded in perfect grades. My working hard was absolutely impeccable, if I do say so myself. Hehe.

"You know, it's never to late to still do it." I told Brandon as I sat with him in class.
"Do what?" He asked in confusion.
"You know, the spraying......"
"Spraying?"
"Of the paint.......... On the side of the school?....."
"Oh god dude really? You're still on that? I thought I said no already."
"Oh come on, spray painting the word 'DOUCHEBAG' on the school building would be hilarious. I'll even keep an eye out."
"Bro, I'm not doing it."
"Fine dude. Fine. I get it. All the girls in this school will remember you already. Even uh.... Even molly. Know what I mean?" I replied to him.
"Don't get me started on molly. Need I remind she forced me to be with her?"
"Ew, ugh. Yeah, yeah don't remind me. I can't believe a girl forced you to be with her. I always thought it'd be Abby, or even Amanda. But molly? That's crazy. Hilarious, but crazy."
"Hm, well. You live and you learn. Besides I don't need molly anymore, or any other girl. And I certainly don't need Abby anymore. She's completely out of my life. I mean we kinda still talk on the phone, but she's not my main interest anymore. You might have a shot with her though, Damian." He suggested.
"Me? Me and Abby? Please. Like Abby would want a guy like me. You're to good for her anyways. You'll find a better girl. Trust me."

Brandon and I have been kinda focused on girls since high school started. He's been more successful with females than me. Even at anime conventions. Its always at anime conventions! *clears throat* but instead, let's talk about this. No matter what your gender is, or the color of your skin, or your disability, you'll find someone special. Someone who truly takes a liking to you. High school is full of fish in the sea. You just have to take your chance.

THE END.