5

We got back too Usc and I went to sleep when I got a text from Nash.
"Hi" it read.
"Hey Nash! What's up?"
"Nothing , um I heard you talking to Julia"
He texted back.

My heart stopped.

"Nash.....why did you tell Cameron!?"
"I am sorry but I thought he needed to know, you guys must be meant for each other if you had a dream about him in one year!"
"But that was non of your business! I love you but you can't do that!"
"I'm sorry"
"It's fine, so"
"Well you maybe want to meet up at hotel!"
"Um sure, see you I guess"

I told Julia and she got ready and I did too, Julia then drove to the hotel when we saw big groups of girls outside.

I walked in as I called Nash as he came from the elevator, girls began to scream, and I then followed Nash into the elevator.

We got to his room.

I went in and sat in his bed.

Then Cameron came out.
My heart stopped, he then looked up and stopped, he opened his mouth but then closed it.
"Well"
"Well hi" he said.
"Hi"
"Um, I guess Nash invited you?"
"Yes, I think I am just going to leave," I got up and grabbed my phone.
"No!...."
He said.
I stopped.
"Um I mean, come with me! Too get some coffee ?"
"Sure I guess"
"I am going from the back, fans"

I grabbed my thugs and followed him to the back as we approached a car and was driven to a café.

I ordered a lemonade as Cameron sipped his coffee.

"So, Um I know you know I know"
He smiled.
"Yes, and I am sorry"
"No no! It's fine, I just find it amazing!, we've never met but, you had dreams about me!"
"Well, there not just dreams"
"Well I feel like there dreams"
"Well, call then what you want but there a life saver"
"And whys that?"
"Because if you fall asleep in a coma! You die! The dreams I had about you and me kept me alive Cameron!"
I snapped.
He just stood there.
"How long where you in a coma?"
I didn't answer.
"I said, how long where you in a coma?"
He repeated.
" 1 year"
"1 year!!"
"Ya 1 whole year, I wasted after getting hit by a car , and I can't believe out of all these people in this whole wide world! God chose you!"
"Well I can see why" he smirked.
I got up and walked away.
"Ry I was just joking come back!"
He laughed.
"Don't call me Ry"
I turned to him and pointed a finger at him.
"And don't ever make fun in anyway about my dreams about you, because those moments I created we so special, you will never know who it feels to life a whole life in a short period of time! And then wake up to know the people you created or fell in love with were just fake, or real but has never heard your name before, you will never know"
I felt warm tears down my face.
He was speech less.

I turned on my heels and walked away.