8.

I woke up with my clothes form last night still on me. I groaned and dragged myself and brushed me my mouth and washed my face and put my hair in a messy bun and put on comfy clothes.

I went down stairs and saw my mom making bacon and eggs.

"Mother!!!"
I smiled.
"Hello daughter" she smiled again.
"I am so done"
I fell on the table.
"Why hahaha"
"Brooklyns, gone that Cameron kid doesn't leave me alone-"
"Wait Cameron?"
She looked concerned.
"Um Cameron Dallas"
"God"
She put down the pan and put her hands to her head.
"Why? Do you know him?"
"Yes"
"What happened??"
"Um he-"

My phone than rang and saw it was Cameron.

"What does he want now?"
I Answered.
"Hello???"
"Riley"
"Yes"
"I really need to talk to you"
"Why"
"It's important please understand"
I looked up and my mom nodded.
"Okay where?"
"My car, on your driveway."
I looked out and saw him coming out and waving.
He looked worried and sad.
I quickly got out with my old highschool hoodie and leggings and converse with a messy bun and saw how well dressed he was then me.

"What's up?"
"Get in"
He said sad.
"Alright dad"
I rolled my eyes and got in.

He drove off my drive way and parked down the street.

"So again, what's up?"
"I am sorry"
He looked at his hands which were still on the wheel which made no sense because he was parked. I looked closely and saw his grip on the wheel tightened.
"Why sorry?! Cameron If it's about me being mad it's fine-"
"It isn't that" he finally let go and I saw the west marks on the wheel.
"Then? What is it? Your actually scaring me"
"I-I a" he then grabbed my face and put his soft lips on mine.
I pushed him off, Brooklyn. What will he say.

"What the fuck!! I barely know you!?? The hell, so you brought me here so you can have sex with me?!? Is this a joke? Your such a dick!? I can't believe I even trusted you, why am I even here!!!-"
"I was the one who hit you! I am the reason why you were in that coma!!!!"
He scram out, he was pissed I ganged up on him, but now I have a much better reason.

I tear slipped down my face.
He looked up and saw the tear fall from the same eye.
I wasn't going to say anything.

I looked at him and nodded. I grabbed my phone and slammed the door and began to walk  in the dark until I heard someone call after me, Cameron.

I began to run.
I heard him screaming as I looked and saw a car coming as I felt a force push me.

I got hit again, and it was Cameron who caused this again, it isn't that bad.
I heard the ambulance, I woke up and saw a male body figure across the floor, blood on it. Cameron.

"CAMERON!!!" I scram but it was too late, they put me in the truck.

I saw them pick him up and put a sheet over him, was he dead?!? Oh god.