11.

I woke up and saw a letter next to me.

Dear Riley,
I left around 5, my sister came and picked me up, thanks so much for last night, maybe we can hang out tonight , um, I am going to the teen choice tonight if you want to come?, it's around 1, so we can go shopping before that?

TEEN CHOICE!

I grabbed my phone and texted him.

R -Um sure, but I have nothing good to wear and no money to buy it."
C -it's fine I got you, get ready in 5 min I am on my way.

I dropped my phone and jumped only using my left foot to the bath room to wash my mouth.

I got ready and had a white lose shirt with black jeans and black converse with a messy braid to the side.

I got out and smiled.

I limped to the car and saw he was dressed nicely.

"Ready?" He smiled.
"Very ready" I laughed.

We went to Americana and was stopped by his fans but then we got to Calvin and he bought underwear and told me to get a pair, which I said no but he forced me to get so I got them, we then went to Nordstroms and he said he already got what he was going to wear.

I was walking around when I saw this really pretty tight blue dress, I picked it up and saw the price I almost fainted.

Cameron saw and laughed, he grabbed the dress and saw, he grabbed my hand and took me to the dressing room.

"What are you doing?"
I said.
"Try it on"
"I am not going to try this on, that price scares me!"
"It's fine"
"Cam-"
"Go!"

I put it on and came out and his eyes went wide.

"That's um, it looks.- you look beautiful Riley very beautiful" he struggled to say.

I blushed.

I took it off and he grabbed my black heels and he bought me it.

It was 600 in total!

I owe him.

He began to drive towards Hollywood.

"My house is the other way"
"Well the show is about to start so we are changed over there"

We got there and I changed and I went out with Cameron.

Everyone was screaming and photos were being taken.

"Just smile" he looked at me.

I did what he asked me.

He grabbed my waist and pulled me towards him, I looked at him and he did the same and we began to laugh.

(That's actually her , Olivia stuck, she was in the outfield, not her dress tho)

We kept walking, and then Cameron had an interview,

"So Cameron you looks great today"
"Thank you!"
"Well everyone wants to know ! Are you dated Riley smith!?"
"Well I don't know?"
He looked over at me , when I was taking photos , I just smiled.
"She looks great today"
"She looked beautiful, but anyways thanks!"
He hugged and walked towards me and we walked inside.
Cameron asked if they can take a photo of us both.

I posed looking at him, and he grabbed my head and looked like his was mad and I also made a serious face and he took the photo, Cameron posted it and I also posted that same one.

I saw Brooklyn liked it.

!!!!