13

after Brooklyn pulled away i just smiled.
"I am still sorry Riley, your the best thing that has ever happen to me really"
"Same to you brook"
"Coke have dinner with my family and I today at my house, to celebrate."
"Okay" I smiled. I haven't met the beckhams in person, well I haven't seen them in a longtime.
He grabbed my hand and we walked to the car surrounded by paparazzi and we got.
We got to there Beverly Hills house the used when they were over here and we entered.
"Mum were here"
"Okay meet us at the kitchen love!"
We walked in and Victoria's mouth dropped.
"Oh my lord!" She said in her posh accent.
"Hi Victoria" I smiled, I missed her so much.
"Oh god! Riley how are you love!" She got up and walked and grabbed my face.
"I am great! Thank you for having me here, I've missed you all so much" I hugged her and she hugged me back but much harder.
I hugged David, Cruz, Romeo, and little Harper.
We all sat down and ate.
I sat next to Brooklyn of course.
In my heart I felt like something was wrong for some reason. My thoughts were interrupted by Victoria asking me something.
"So Riley! Why were you at the KCA?"
"Well, um I was invited by a friend."
"And who is that person?"
"Um I don't know if you know him, he's a Viner and YouTuber his name is Cameron Dallas, he was actually the person who put me into the coma" once I said that everyone stopped and looked at me. I looked over to Brooklyn who was in shock and clenched his jaw.
"Well I'm glad you had fun!" She said.
"Thank you"

An hour later we were done taking and eating. I found out Victoria was going to open a store in Hong Kong and would love for me to join her which I gladly said yes too.

The was time for me to leave.
"Well thank you very much! It was nice seeing you all again"
"Back to you Riley" David smiled.

Then Brooklyn asked his driver to take me home which he did.

When I got home I went to bed.
Until I saw I had a text, from Cameron.

From Cameron: I'm glad you had fun today, I had fun too until I saw you kissing Brooklyn, it's fine, you didn't have to tell me you were leaving, and make me worry sick, but next time go with Brooklyn to the award shows, he would gladly take you goodnight.

Oh crap!

-I want to make a Brooklyn Beckham fanfic UGHH like really bad should i?