chapter 3

Jays pov:
I just told Erin that I am completely in love with her. I know that I shouldn't have these feelings but they're just not going away I've had them for a while and I just hope that Erin can love me back too.

Erin's pov:
Jay and I are still so close together from our first kiss and when he told me he loved me. Now it's time for me to make my decision do I tell Jay my real feelings or hid them away?

I look into jays eyes and slowly move my body closer to his and passionately have my lips meet his for a soft kiss. But the kiss only lasts for a second as I back away and say "Jay halstead I've been meaning to tell you this for sometime now. I love you too. I love everything about you and I would be more than honored to be your girlfriend" Erin proclaimed.

Jays pov:
The girl of me dreams just told me she loved me too. The second I heard these words I smashed my lips to hers which escalated to an intense make out. Our lips moved in sync with the same passion and desire for each other our mouths opened letting our tongues explore each other. My hands moved from the sides of her face to kissing and exploring all over her body. Slowly moving my hands up the back of her dress. Erin nibbling on my ear and moving her body all over mine. Suddenly Erin pulled back checking the time it was 7:45. "Jay I hate to say this but we need to get going. The benefit is at 8" Erin said
"Man I just wish we didn't have to stop doing that ever again" Jay responded.
"Well maybe if your lucky boyfriend I'll let you do more to me after this benefit" Erin whispered slowly and sexily into my ear.
Suddenly my whole body ached for her but I knew I had to keep my cool to earn my reward later tonight.

Erin's pov:
Jay and I left my apartment and walked down to my car. We both got into the car and shared another long kiss. And then drove off to the benefit. While in the car Jay had one of his hands slowly and lightly stoking the inside of my thigh.
"Jay if you keep doing that I'm not going to be able to drive anymore, because that's how much I want you rift now" I said my voice shaking.
"Well then my plan is working" Jay responded smoothly
"Not until tonight Jay we need to act normal so nobody suspects that we are together" I said
"I know baby and don't worry I will act totally professional...until tonight then your mine" he whispered into my ear.
"Well Jay halstead I cannot wait for tonight. And our first official night together. I love you" I said to him.
"I love you to Erin Lindsay" he replied giving me a soft kiss on the cheek.

When we arrived at the benefit we knew that we couldn't show the feelings we have for each other but that we would need to hid them in secret, especially around Voight.

"Nice of you guys to show up" Antonio stated
"Antonio chill, were only 10 minutes late" I answered.
Jay turned and whispered into my ear "we would have been later if we could have finished what we've been dying to do with each other..."
"Jay I know I'm dying on the inside too" I said.
"Well then why don't we get out of here early tonight?" Jay asked
"Sure I'm down for whatever boyfriend" I replied sexily making Jay cringe and the words that we were now officially together.

Jays pov:
Erin and I stayed at the benefit for about another hour listened to voight and all the other sergeants give their speeches. When halstead announced to the group "Hey everyone I think me and Lindsay are going to get out of here. She's not feeling to good and I'm just going to drive her home and then turn in early" I stated.
voight replied "oh well take care of her halstead we hope she feels better and you too take it easy tonight. we'll see you for next shift."
"Bye everyone enjoy the rest of the benefit I can't wait to hear about the rest at shift next week" Erin said to everyone. "And don't worry voight I will be sure to call you if I need anything but I know Jay will take good care of me. He is the best partner in the unit" I said gazing into his eyes.
"Okay halstead taker her home and make sure to take good care of her" voight commanded at Jay
"Don't worry Sergeant I got it covered" I said with a smile looking into Erin's beautiful eyes.

Jay and I grabbed our things once more said goodbye to everyone and then made our way out of the benefit. As soon as we turned the corner away from everyone in the district. Jay forcefully pressed me up against the wall and planted a nice sweet kiss in which I moaned for more. But I knew it was too risky in public and that we just needed to wait until we got home.

As I pulled away I said "baby, baby hey hey we can't do this here and risk someone seeing us together.  just 10 more minutes until it's us and we're back in my apartment. And we can spend the whole weekend together until we have to go back to shit on Monday (it was Friday night)."
As we walked back to the car once outside Jay smoothly moved his arm from the top of my shoulders slowly moving to the lowest part of my waist lightly touching and drawing circles around the small of my back.

Once back to Erin's apartment...
"Erin I've been a really good boy and I think it's finally time to get my reward" I stated.
"Well baby, I couldn't have said that any better myself I think it's finally time too" she said eagerly.
Outside of Erin's door I pushed myself right up against her and slowly turned the key to let this night begin.