chapter 6

**here is a new chapter, sorry for taking such a long time-hope you guys love it! please comment your thoughts, i'm always open to feedback and ideas, love you all so much enjoy!

ERINS POV:
As Jay carried me into my room we both got changed into something a little more casual for date night.

Jay and I both changed into some comfy casual clothes (for visual look at picture above). We decided we were going to go out for a quick sushi dinner and some drinks. We had a wonderful night talking and learning more about each other than ever before. Throughout the night Jay continued to look into my eyes with such love and passion that every single girl wants to be looked at by the man of their dreams. We smiled, laughed and just enjoyed finally getting to go out together as a couple and enjoy each other's presences.

After dinner Jay and I took a walk around the great city of Chicago. Jay tightly wrapped one of his hands around my waist pulling me into him while with his other hand he grasped my hand in his lightly stroking his thumb around my hand. Wow he really knew how to turn me on...As the night got later and later we found a bench right under the stars by my house, the two of us sat down. I rested my head on his shoulder as the two of us gazed up at the stars smiling and looking into each other's eyes. Jay slowly moved his face closer to mine until we were just touching, ever so slowly Jay pressed his lips to mine...again and again and again. Slowly I broke away from the kiss and whispered in his ear "maybe we should move the rest of this night back to my place". I saw a childish grin come across his face as he jumped up to escort me back home. As we walked back to my place together Jay continued to pull me in closer to him, this time holding me a little bit lower than before.

Once we got back home, I grabbed some wine glasses and opened a bottle of red wine for us to share. As we got comfortable on my white satin couch, Jay smoothly took my glass out of my hand and put our drinks down behind us. As he gazed deeply into my eyes he slowly scooter his hands below my butt and pulled me up on top of him in a straddle. More fiercely than before Jay pressed his lips to mine swirling his tongue against my mouth begging for entrance...which I granted for him. Our kiss progressed into a much more urgent make out. Jay began to progress everything even more my moving his kisses over to my neck and nibbling on my ear. I whispered sweet soft moans into his ear to know he was beginning to please me just right. He took this as a sign. Quickly, Jay picked me up his hands holding me all over, as he walked us back to the bedroom with me in his arms. Jay whispered into my ear "so is it time for scrabble now?" I responded "yes Jay, I've been waiting for you"  and Jay continued to move his hands all over my body. As he pressed my body into his I felt his growing erection up against my body. Jay slowly stated to pull my sweater over my head never taking his eyes off of mine. He moved his hands up and down my body slowly moving to my back and unclasping the hooks of my bra letting it fall straight onto the floor. Jay moved his hands to the front of my body cupping my bear breasts and moving his fingers over my erect nipples. I was turned on and all I wanted was Jay inside me. I slowly started to work my hands up Jays body pulling his sweater over his head revealing his perfectly toned body. I teased him...tracing my fingers up and down his V-line as he begged for me to undress him completely. His soft sweet moans filled the room and I pulled him closer to me by pulling on his belt, slowly undoing it one loop at a time. His erection growing harder and harder, now down to just his boxers...I tugged them off, and he threw me onto the bed. With much urgency Jay pulled off my tight black jeans and began to kiss the inside of my thighs and all the way around my black lace panties. As he slowly pulled them off he began to kiss my clit. He swirled his tongue in all different directions while slowly pumping a few fingers into me...building me up but never letting me climax all the way. Jay was fantastic nobody has ever made me feel this way like he has. After a while Jay slowly pulled me back up to him picking me up so I could straddle him, he slowly lowered me to the ground and I dropped onto my knees where I began to rub and suck his shaft continuing to please and make him hard. Again after a while Jay grabbed me kissing me passionately slowly lowering me again back onto the bed with him on top of me. Ever so slowly Jay slid into me and began thrusting, our in sync moans filled the room as the pleasure of each other was too much. Tensions were building and I knew we both weren't going to last much longer, I came with Jays shaft still inside of me and almost seconds later he erupted inside of me filling my body with him. As we both came down from our climaxes he pulled me up against his chest and held me tight against his body, with all the love we had just created I couldn't help but smile and I know he was too. He was the man of my dreams, and now...with him, all my dreams would start to come true.