0.0

0 . p r o l o g u e .

L A N I W O O D S .

"Class Dismissed,Have a Great summer"

The Teenagers rooted for their summer like it is in all movies.

but for Lani Woods,She stood quiet sitting patiently in her seat.The A Plus student just wanted to go to college and have a successful life,but she wasn't there yet,A freshman student going on to junior year was an anxious time.Especially for Her.

Lani woods was someone hard to explain for the rest of the student body.She was the perfect innocent girl with sleek Brown haired 5'5 footed girl with Beautiful Brown eyes.She had never went to a Party for she thought it was just Outrages,Mistakable Teenagers who went,She did not want to be them.

But at some point,You have to be,And she understood that.

but she wanted that time to come more later.

For now Lani Woods wanted to Succeed and let 'fun' be another subject.

~

New Book!!

Ok lets just play for a second,I know Jack Gilinsky is NOT In highschool anymore and that He's gonna turn 20 soon,so your probably asking 'What the Hell Corina The Jack's are too Old for High School" ok i know they aren't age appropriate anymore but just go with it and for now just let the jacks be 17-18 Just for this book,They are going to look exactly like they are now.

just let that happen ok? OK.

ANYWHORE
You guys I'm VERY exited for this book,please check out my other stories!
Thanks Ily!!

-Corina aka Nina❤.

s t a r t e d: fri,august 19 10:36 pm

f i n i s h e d: ????????????????????