0.1

1 . c l a s s  d i s m i s s e d .

L A N I  W O O D S .

"Hey lani"

The Green eyed Beauty ran to Lani Smiling like an idiot.

"Kassandra,whats got you all Smiley Riley"Lani asked.

Kassandra grabbed lani with her hands on her shoulders.

"WELL Lisa said that Jenna said that Helen said That Madilyn said That Olive said That Jack Johnson wants to ask me out"Kassandra Shrieked jumping up and down.

Lani started laughing hugging her Wild best friend.

"Wait isn't Jack like the second Player in this school"Lani asked Grabbing all of her remaining locker.

"Well yeah,but jack has started to have steady relationships,Plus he hasn't flirted with a girl since The beginning of the year"Kassandra said.

Lani glared at her,All lani wanted was her best friend to have an Actual Loving boyfriend that doesn't use her for sex or anything related to that topic.Plus that doesn't mean Jack hasn't done anything else to hurt girls.

Lani liked Jack Johnson as a friend,but She didn't like The other Jack.

Jack gilinsky,The school's player.He's Captain of the football team,with dreamy Chocolate eyes and nice Hero Hair.

He was a heartthrob,A Man whore.Probably The most cockiest person she knew,but lani let that be,as for jack hasn't done anything to hurt Lani's life.

"ok,so your point is"Lani asked stopping Kassandra from rambling on more.

"idk Lans,Look if he does ask me out,Will you be my little Peaches and hang out with us at your place or mine and he can bring friends and we can too,Think of it as a-OH a Hang out, Yeah"

Lani looked at the girl nodding slightly hugging the happy girl.Lani than turned around looking at the Newly empty Locker.

She shut it closed grabbing her now full Backpack slinging it over her shoulder.She sighed mumbling a few words to herself climbing into her car speeding off to her home.

Lani got out of her car grabbing a few things from the event of stopping at a store for things, taking them up to her Room.

Her parents were always out at work and She had only one sibling.

Anastasia Woods is only 1 years old.

She took her mother's Brown Wild Curls and Freckles.

Her Father's eyes and nose.

And Lani's Olive skin along with more features.

Lani inherited her Mother's Olive Skin and small freckles.

Along with her Father's Brown straight hair & eyes.

Lani took off her Jean Skirt and blouse.

She left herself in her undergarments Walking into her closet removing the cloth hung from a rack hiding another part of the walk in closet.There stood Shelves of Jeans and Sweaters,and most definitely not Skirts and blouses.

Lani sighed daydreaming of being a normal teenage girl that makes mistakes and has fun with it.

Lani grabbed a long hoodie that hung off her body mid thigh slipping on Vans.

She grabbed her hair putting it in a messy bun,pulling hairs here and there.

Grabbing ray bans she walked out of the Mansion.

Lani started walking to the Daycare 3 houses from her's where her little sister was at.

The door opened allowing a bell echo throughout the Room making all the little children turn to the Girl.

lani took off her ray bans smiling at the children.

"LANI"one specific girl yelled,grinning wildly.

Lani smiled walking to the girl playing with dolls,She picked Ana up paying The elderly women.

"Thanks,Miss Woods"

She smiled walking back to her house.

all Anastasia could say was 'Lani,Lans,Kassandra,Kassy,Mommy,and Daddy'.

Lani felt as if she was the Mother of Anastasia.

There wasn't a motherly figure around except Her.

"How was Daycare Ana"Lani asked Ana Opening the door of her house.

Ana smiled widely giving her a cheeky grin,She giggled at her older sister.

Lanis phone rang making her grab her phone.

'KassandraQueen'

the screen read making lani smile.She plugged her phone to the large screen in the kitchen answering The facetime request. 

Lani set Ana in her chair in front of the Screen.

"Lani Bear What's Up Babe"The green eyed girl said through the camera.

"Kassy"Ana exclaimed giggling.

"OMGG MY LITTLE STASIA,How are you my little baby"

Ana giggled smiling at her giving her thumbs up.

Kassandra laughed.

"Hey lans,Im coming over with a few friends"She winked.

"Is it them"Lani smiled gasping at her.

The girl nodded moving over the camera two boys.

"Johnson Hey"Lani waved as Ana gleamed at the boy as she waved too.

"Lani Woods is that my little Lanss"He smiled widely waving at her.

"Hey hands on the wheel Johnny,I wouldn't like my best friend to die before i see her"

_

Feedback?

word count: 7 6 5