Part 7 Redemption...Maybe

As my eyes began to open, everything was blurred. The room was silent, the only thing I could hear was the faint beeping of the machine that monitored my heart rate. My head was throbbing, and the more consciousness I gained, the more my heart rate began to rise. I couldn't believe I was still alive. I should have known though, we all had our own trouble cliffs, none of us would fall off the same way. Dying from gunshot was Jacob's trouble cliff, apparently I'd have to wait to see what mine would be. As my vision came back I looked over at the chair next to my hospital bed, and saw a beautiful figure that I hadn't seen in a long.

As my eyes made their way up, I saw beautiful thick thighs, with tanned skin complexion a slim torso and b00bs that were so perfect. The face was perfect almost, with high cheek bones, almost identical to the type of cheek bones the natives had in my dad's Indian tribe. Her eyes were beautifully gray and hypnotizing. She was smiling and her hair was longer than I remembered. The blur was almost completely gone, but it soon came back because once I recognized who it was tears began to rush from eyes.

It was Brianna, could this be? Had life given me a second chance to find love? "hi, Max" she said, her voice was even more beautiful than I remembered. "I heard about what happened and I had to find you." I was so overwhelmed, that I couldn't even speak. "I missed you so much" she said. I managed to wipe the tears from my eyes, but more quickly took their place "where have you been??" I cried, "Why did you leave??" She calmly looked at me and said "I knew what you were coming to tell me. You were going to say that we could be together but I would have to deal with your musical life. That your problems would become my problems, and should you die god forbid, I'd have to live with that guilt." "But we'd be together" I rebutted. "Max" she exclaimed, "I don't love the treble clef, I love you. But your love for the clef could never allow you to love me back. You know that, you just choose not to believe it whenever you look into my eyes." She was right, and I could not even argue. I laid there quietly like a child in school who had just been scolded. She broke the silence by saying "What is it about Emily that you see in me. I know you would never have treated me with such passion if you didn't see her in me. Had you not seen Emily when you saw me I would have been like all the other girls, you sleep with me then leave before I woke up."

Again she was right, as she always was. She knew me so well but I couldn't admit it to her. I shrugged as if didn't know the answer. But I knew damn well what the answer was. She was everything opposite of Emily. Brianna was sweet, where Emily was cold. Brianna was so involved in me, and Emily was distant. Brianna was caring and loving, and Emily was a badass. And every time I saw how completely opposite Brianna was from Emily, it somehow reminded of how much I loved Emily's dark side. Brianna was like Emily's memory wrapped up in one gorgeous body. With Brianna I would have the best of both worlds because while I'm wrapped up in Brianna's warmth, Emily's memories remained fresh. That is why I had to have her. Selfish, maybe but like I said earlier. When you love the clef, you lose your conscience.

"Brianna, I love you. I no longer love the clef, I'll give it all up if I can just have you. Please let's be together. All my life I've been searching for love from the clef, but all it's brought me is pain ad suffering. And I know now that you can be the one to take it from me. I'm giving up music, I want you, I love you...I need you." She began to cry, as she shook her head she said "You and I both know that's not what you need. You've gone past the point of no return, the clef I your love and you will be with it until death does you part" I cried "No, honestly. I want you I love you!! Be with me!!" She began to cry even more, "I can't. I'm sorry, I must go now." I tried to get out of the bed, but I was hooked to too many machines "No don't leave me here!!" She blew a kiss as she began to fade away, I couldn't believe what I was seeing. She was disappearing right before my eyes. My heart rate began to rise as doctors and nurse came rushing into the room to grab me and straddle me to the bed. I was reaching out for her as I screamed "Nooooo!!!" but it was too late...she was gone. I lay in my bed distraught and weak...

How could it be? She was so real and we had a real conversation. No she wasn't there, she was never there. She was only a hallucination...

~End of Part 7~

hey guys thanks for reading. be sure to comment, vote, and read some more :) part 8 coming soon.

but please VOTE VOTE VOTE. Thanks for the support