Part 3: The sleepover

Some mature scenes; if you are underage please stop reading!

Cara P.O.V

I was completely shocked, I never though Michelle could do something like this. We had sex and everything, I gave my all to her... And what does she do in return... CHEAT ON ME! She's such a bitch, I never wanna see her again.

We were in the car. Me and Kendall. I know she was really uncomfortable because I've been so lost in my thoughts. We haven't spoken the entire drive to her place. I didn't want her to be uncomfortable but at the same time I was hurting. But I knew it was wrong of me to ignore her the whole time so I finally said something. "Um... I'm really sorry for ignoring you the entire time I'm just really sad and surprised of how she could do this to me".

I don't want her to feel uncomfortable but I didn't really know what else to say. When she faced me and made eye contact with me with those amazing dark brown eyes and incredible features I couldn't stop staring at her.

"I'm really sorry about all of that...". She said. "Glad I found out sooner then later...". I responded. "Sorry I didn't tell you this sooner but Harry is gonna be there, we share a house downtown and we've both been in town so we've both been staying there". She said. "We have a spare bedroom, a couple actually, you won't be sleeping on the couch or anything like that, don't worry". She continued. "Ok, thanks" is all I said and then the rest of the drive was quiet.

When we arrived at the house it was massive, it was so modern, creamy white walls and beautiful modern interior. It was amazing. We started walking around to every room. "This is the lounge room, kitchen, dining room, living room, TV room, movie cinema, Laundry, indoor swimming pool, Bathroom, me and Harry's room,Bathroom, another bathroom, spare bedroom, another spare bedroom, my room and finally your room". She finished.

"This whole house is amazing, thanks so much for letting me stay with you again." I said. "Anything you need, let me know and no worries, I mean, we have enough space...". She responded. I chuckled a little but I wasn't really in the mood to be happy, or laugh.

Me and Kendall just chose out a movie, Nemo, I don't know why but It was kind of a substantial movie I didn't want comedy and I definitely did not want romance.

We sat in silence till the movie ended and then we had dinner prepared from her chef. I think his name was Rico or something like that. She asked me what I wanted and I just said the first thing that came to my mind which was sushi.

While we were waiting for our dinner we watched modern family and sometimes we would let out little laughs but other then that... Not a sound.

When dinner was ready which didn't take long we started to eat and again none of us said anything, there wasn't really anything to say.

When we both finished our meals we took our plates to the sink.

Then Harry walked in Kendall ran to him and hugged him, and I felt a rush of anger run through me, I was definitely jealous of how he got to hold her like that.

I saw her whisper something in his ear
And then he frowned, she must have told him what happened between me and Michelle.

He started walking towards me and I tried to smile and I didn't really succeed, it was more of a half smirk.

Harry: "I'm really sorry about Michelle, how are you?"
Cara: "I'm ok, how are you?"
Harry: "good thanks"...
Cara: "Um... Thanks for letting me stay at your place, I don't really have anywhere else to go".
Harry: "It's an absolute pleasure don't be scared to ask for anything, we are here for you if you need anything".
Cara: "thanks, I think I'm gonna go to bed now, I'm kind of tired".
Kendall: "I'll grab you some pyjamas, come with me".
Cara: "thanks".

I followed her into the laundry and she picked out some plain pick short sleeve pyjamas, I let out a little smirk and thanked her once again and headed to my room, she lent me a toothbrush, I brushed my teeth and then I went straight into bed.

I cried myself to sleep and finally fell asleep after about 20 minutes.

I woke up to noises, moaning.

I went to see what it was and when I approached Kendall and Harry's room it became louder, I creaked the door open a little bit and I saw them having sex. I had a clear view or Harry gradually thrusting harder and harder into Kendall, her moans getting louder, his too.

I wanted to look away but I didn't, I didn't want to look away from Kendall, I mean don't get me wrong, Harry's a good looking guy and he has a good body but Kendall... Every aspect of her is just flawless.

I kept watched them until Kendall reached her climax, her legs started shaking, I just wish I could be the one to make her feel that way but I can't, she is so happy with Harry and I'm pretty she's not a lesbian, or even bi.

I went back to bed when Harry and Kendall finished. I thought about Kendall for a full hour, I couldn't fall asleep, she was on my mind the entire hour.

Until sleep completely took over my body, and I drifted about into a wonderful dream about Kendall.

Thanks so much for reading guys, sorry about the weird ending but I hope you all enjoy, I might not post as much because I have a lot of work, please give me feedback or any ideas you have. Thanks!