Part 2: Coffee

Kendall P.O.V

I can't believe I met the one and only Cara Delevingne. She so gorgeous, eyebrows to die for!

Kendall, what the hell are you thinking your not a lesbian!

Ok snap out of it.

A couple minutes later Cara showed up outside my house and after finally getting away from the paparazzi I made it into the car.

Is it just me or does Cara get more and more beautiful everyday?... Kendall! Snap out of it!

Cara: "Morning Kenny, you look ravishing"
Kendall: "Thanks, right back at you"
Cara: "Thanks... Anyways, we are going to a coffee place called la piadina, the coffee is the best in the world and they have really nice pastries as well."
Kendall: "Sounds good... So tell me about yourself."

I really didn't know what else or how else to start a conversation, she makes me so nervous and excited... Both actually and I can't help it.

Cara: "Well I have two sisters, my mom and dad are still alive, married and well, I have a dog named Leo, and I have a girlfriend, Michelle."

I have heard about Michelle, just thinking about her gives me the chills... Maybe jealously?
No, no way snap out of it!!!

Kendall: "That's great to hear!"
Cara: "Now tell me about yourself"
Kendall: " Well, I have four sisters, my mom and dad are both well but divorced... Mainly because my dad is a girl now and I have a boyfriend, Harry"
Cara: "I used to go out with Harry, he's a good guy"
Kendall: "Yeh he is"

We arrived at the the coffee shop, once again fighting off the paparazzi, and ordered out pastries and obviously we both got coffee's.

Why am I still thinking of Michelle?

"I would like to meet Michelle" holy shit I can't believe I just said that.

"Sure, wanna go when we finish? Our apartment is just a couple blocks away." She answered. "Yeh, that sounds great"

As I was finishing off my coffee she was gathering her things and getting ready to leave. When I finished we both left. When we got out the coffee shop the paparazzi started bombarding us with questions like "Hey Cara, are you cheating on Michelle with Kendall?", "Kendall have you always been a lesbian, or only since you met Cara?". They were such stupid questions, we both have partners and why can't we be just friends... But maybe I wanted more then that.. KENDALL! Snap out of it!!

We didn't really talk on the way to her apartment, but it wasn't an awkward silence, it was peaceful. We were just enjoying each other's presence. Until we had arrived at her place.

Again, we didn't talk on the way up the elevator but it was peaceful, I'm sure she was worried about what I would think of Michelle. When we arrived at her and Michelle's apartment, Michelle was naked on the floor fingering some musician named St.Vincent. When Michelle saw us she stopped, sat up and wrapped a blanket around her naked body.

Cara: "WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON HERE!!"

At this point she was balling her eyes out and I was lost for words.

Michelle: "Cara, I can explain... I thought you were coming back later and then I brought Annie in to our place cause she hasn't seen it before and then she just kissed me"
Cara: "Oh yeh and then since she's smaller and not as strong as you she could force you into fingering her. You can keep this place I don't want it. Before I leave I just wanted to tell you, You can't be here tomorrow morning because I don't want to see you when I take my stuff out."
Michelle: "So that's it. We're over?"
Cara: "Obviously! Who do you think I am... Maybe one day you'll realise that not everyone is a whore."

I was completely speechless. I had no clue what to say. I didn't move until Cara grabbed me by the hand pulled me downstairs, straight through the paparazzi and when we were in the car she was completely silent and had a frown on her face and tear stains down her cheeks. "Can I stay at your place tonight, I have no where to go". Cara said. "Yeh of course, whatever you need."

Hope you guys are enjoying the story. Thanks for reading!