Part 8: The break-up

Warning very mature scenes if you are underage please don't read and I will tell you what happens in the next chapter chapter.

Kendall's POV

"Kendall what the fuck is going on here!" Harry shouted when he caught me almost kissing a naked Cara Delevingne.

I really don't know what to say to him because when I am with Cara I completely forget about him. I don't want to break his heart but I also don't want to break my own.

He has been so good to me and it would kill him if he found out that I was about to kiss Cara.

"Harry it's not what it looks like". I covered up. "Oh yeh then why is Cara naked and why were you about to kiss her". Ok... Maybe it is what it looks like. "We were playing strip poker and Cara lost and..." I was about to finish but I got cut off.

"And I tried to kiss Kendall." Cara said out of nowhere. God I love her she's amazing.

"Kendall is this true" Harry asked which cut me out of my thoughts about Cara.

"Ye-Yeh". God I hate lying and I can't do this, he will tell everyone that Cara tried to kiss me and everyone will hate her. I can't do this to her.

"But she only tried to kiss me because I tried to kiss her". I finally blurted out. Harry was now jaw dropped and I could see tears forming in his eyes. I feel so terrible.

"Harry I'm sorry, I was going to tell you I had feelings for Cara but I didn't know how...". I looked at him and we made eye contact and a small tear slowly left his eye.

"It's ok, I understand, I just wish you told me earlier, and maybe we can still be friends later, but I just need some time". "Harry I'm so sorry I didn't want to hurt yo-". He cut me off. "No it's fine... I better go".

Before I could say anymore he almost ran off and shut the door behind him. I feel terrible, a tear now left my eye, no because he caught me with Cara but because I hurt him. He was so good to me, he loved me.

"Kendall... I'm sorry about Harry..." As she said that I turned around and made eye contact with her before she quickly turned away and started grabbing her clothes and putting them on.

"I better go and give you some ti-". Before she could finish I went up to her and grabbed her by The shoulders and crashed my lips onto hers. At first she didn't move her lips, she must have been shocked but after about a couple seconds she moved them in sync with mine. The Kiss is filled with lust and desire and love. She's an amazing kisser. The kiss began to heat up and we started fighting for dominance, I won of course and then I but her lip so she would open her mouth so I could put my tongue inside her mouth. Our tongues started playing together until we both pulled back to catch our breath.

When we caught our breath again she was the one to lean again and start the kiss again, this kiss is more heated. I then started roaming my hands around her naked torso and then her hand went under my shirt and started moving her hand up and down my torso.

I then moved my hand up to her boob and grabbed it hard which made her moan, she then started lifting up my shirt and I lifted up my arms so She could take my shirt off. When my shirt was off she then started to move her hands to my back and tries to unhook my bra strap, when she finally did so. She took a step back to look at me and slightly smirked. "How did I get so lucky to get Kendall Jenner". I just smirked and she grabbed me hard and kissed me again even harder.

She instantly took my boob in her hand and started playing with it which made me moan. She then but her hands under my bum and lifted me up and started walking to my room, when she got to my room she layed me down on my bed. "Do you wanna do this" she asked seductively. "Yes" I almost screamed and she just smirked and grabbed my pants and pulled them off. She then leaned down and started kissing me again.

She then started playing with the top of my undies and slowly pulled them down. "Holy shit" she said when my undies were down. I just lightly chuckled and she started kissing me again.

I then pushed her over and straddled over her so now I was on top. She smirked in return. "Feisty, I like it". I lightly chucked and leaned and kissed her I then strategy moving my kisses down to her neck and sucked on it, leaving a hickey she moaned in return. I love making her feel this way.

I then moved my kisses down lower to her boob and started sucking on her nipple. She moaned louder this time, the sound of her moans are like music to my ears I then moved my kisses lower and lower and finally made my way to her pussy. I spread out her legs and enjoyed the soft of her perfect pussy. I then have one long lick from the bottom to top which made her instantly moan. "Your so wet and you taste so good". I said. She bit her lip in return.

I then started licking her clit up and down faster and faster which is making her moans increase in sound and speed. "Faster, don't stop" she said. I then started licking her faster and harder. "Cara I'm cuming!" I then saw white fluid leaving her pussy, I instantly licked it up and swallowed it in front of her.

"God I love you, that was amazing" she said to me. "Thanks babe I will gladly do it again". I responded. "Na na na, it's my turn". With that she turned me over and went straight down to my pussy, she went straight to my clit and started rubbing it with her two fingers, I moaned, she then moved those two fingers into my pussy and started moving then back and forth earning another moan from me. She then started licking my clit while fingering me and I could feel something building up. "Don't stop, ohh". I said and moaned again. She then picked up the paste and I could feel that I was about to cum any second now. "Don't cum yet, enjoy it" she said. I tried not to cum but it's so hard. "I can't, I'm cumming". With that I felt my body went limp from the orgasm and she licked up my cum and swallowed it in front of me. "That was amazing" I say. She smirked in return and layed down next to me, I then out my head on her chest. "Any time babe" we both chucked and we both stated closing our eyes until I fell a sleep with my head on Cara's chest.