Oct. 7th

October 7th 1864:
       Dear diary,
                 I've been having feelings for a man I should've feel for. I've been experiencing terrible bloodlust for him, but I don't understand how that is. He is a vampire, how can I experience blood lust for him? My thoughts are jumbled right now, everything is a mess. I no longer have bloodlust for humans, but for Stefan I have bloodlust and it's driving me crazy because I cannot act on this impulse. I'm worried for him, tomorrow's the circus.

     Where he will pretend to be the ticker man than help Damon escape. That's the main goals, we help Damon escape. That's all that matters. I feel worried that Miss. Gallagher will realize what we are and do the same she did to Damon, to us. I don't want that.

    I sat the desk where my journal was kept at, thinking about everything and nothing. I needed a distraction from reality something to keep me occupied. Maybe a book? I closed the journal and crept through down the stairs of the house finding Stefan and Lexi talking quietly on the couch.

     "Lexi? Is there a library around here?" I ask, my voice strained as Stefan's heart pumped evenly. I slowed my breaths and gave Lexi a tight smile.

     "Uh, yeah. Stefan you've been there right? Want to show her for me?" She asks the brunette headed boy.

     "No, no. That's quite all right." I say quickly, another minute with Stefan and I might explode. Lexi shrugged quietly and gave me directions. I shuffled out the door in a hurry, trying to get as far from Stefan as possible.

   -

      I set the books on the desk and sighed heavily. I had found quite a lot of books, it was successful trip.

      "Why are you avoiding me?" a voice asks quietly from the door way.

        I turn to the voice and stutter. "I-I'm not." Stefan smirks at my reaction while stepping closer to me, his heart beating slow and steady as the blood pumped to his veins.

      "You are and I'd like to know why." He stated confidently backing me up, to where I was pushed against the bed in a sitting position. "Talk to me." He encouraged.

      "I've been experiencing-" I start uncomfortable with the words that were about to fall from my mouth. "Bloodlust."

      "Um, that's quite normal."

         "Bloodlust for you." I say staring at a vein that was bulging from his skin. He bit into his wrist the blood pouring out. I gasped and looked at him worriedly, unable to contain my thirst. He nods and gives me his wrist which I take eagerly.

        I press his hand against my mouth and suck the metallic liquid as it runs down my throat. My eyes close as he pulls my body into his and rubs my back. He runs his fingertips down my sides and digs a fang into my neck, the feeling so good, I have to stop sucking on his wrist.

      His lips were brought from his neck to my mouth as he kissed me with passion.

      "Guys, we should get go-" I pushed Stefan off of me, Lexi stood in the door way, a smirk plastered on her face. Stefan laughs while I hid my face in embarrassment. I'd just received my first kiss.

-
      Stefan paced the room, running his long fingers through is thick hair. He was brainstorming ideas of how to save Damon. Maybe he won't necessarily admit it, but he does care for Damon.