Chp. 2

I woke up the next morning to hear screaming coming from the kitchen. I realized it was probably Breit and I decided it was safer to wait for a little while before going out there. I got into my bag and pulled out a pair of jean shorts and a blue Matchbox 20 shirt. I found the bathroom and walked over to the shower. I slowly stripped down and hopped in. I pulled my hair out of its ponytail and slipped the holder over my wrist. I saw some blood go down the drain. I looked at my hair and it was dripping with blood. I traced the blood to my cheek. It was in the exact same place HE hit me last night. I cupped my hands and splashed some water over the slash from his nail. I finished washing up and hopped out of the shower. I dried myself off and walked over to the mirror. I lightly brushed my fingers over the slash and winced in pain. I got behind the mirror and pulled out a bandage. I put it on over the mark. I brushed my teeth and hair and pulled my hair back up into my usual ponytail. All of a sudden I heard a loud slam and everything shook. The mirror fell and shattered. I fell over and into the glass. It went all over into my hands and legs. All of a sudden Kevin came rushing in and tried to help me up. As soon as he reached for me I whimpered and pulled away. I pushed myself up on my cut up hands and knees. Kevin grabbed a washcloth and set me down on the toilet lid. He slowly started pulling the glass from my hands. Then he started on my legs. When he was done he grabbed a bunch of gauze and wrapped it all around my hands and legs. He helped me stand up and walked me into the kitchen. He grabbed me a bagel and some orange juice. I don't trust him, but at least he's trying to make me comfortable. I ate it and then walked into my room. I laced up my black low top converse and grabbed my baby bookbag. I decided I was going to walk around town and figure out some things about this place. I waved goodbye to Kevin and walked out. I hope things will get better for me I don't think I can take much more of this life. I realized I had made my way to a small alleyway. I walked in. It was well lit and had brick buildings making up the walls. I sat down on the ground and burst into tears. This... adoption into a living nightmare, and the orphanage, and my mom leaving me when I was fourteen... IT'S JUST TOO MUCH I screamed out in my mind. I mean how much more can an unloved, abused, 16 year old take? I wiped away my tears and then it started raining. I probably should have expected that since I have the worst luck in history. More tears replaced the ones I wiped away and then I heard footsteps. I saw a figure blurred through my tears. They reached out a hand to help me up and I took it. "Are you okay" the boy asked. I stared for awhile. I felt like maybe, just maybe, I could trust him. I nodded my head in response to his question. He pulled my jacket out from my bag and wrapped it around me. "Why don't I take you to my place and we get you dried off?" I nodded again and he lead me to a really nice house. It was maybe 2 stories, white, and had red doors. He took me inside and gave me some clothes to change into. He pointed me in the direction of the bathroom and I walked that way. As soon as I was changed, the boy came out of the kitchen with a cup of tea. He wrapped me in a blanket and he started talking to me "Hi, um. Oh I guess I never did catch your name." Oh shoot how am I going to tell him this? I grabbed a piece of paper and wrote down Isabella. "Oh, well hello Isabella. I fell awkward asking this.. but umm... uh why don't you talk?" I grabbed the paper and wrote I'm a mute. A freak who doesn't talk because everytime she did she got ignored or judged. He looked at me with sorrow in his eyes. He reached over and gave me a hug. "I know what it's like to be judged. My name's Louis Tomlinson. If it's okay with you I'd like to maybe help you overcome this." I nodded and he kissed me on the cheek.

Alright, KelseyVandenberg's chapter is done. KyleeNewkirk it's back to you. I hope I'm not ruining your amazing writing. ALRIGHT BYE LOVELIES- BubbleBear ♥