Chp. 21 p2

(Oh snap, author's note at the top! So sorry for leaving you guys hanging on the holiday chapter! forgot it was my turn! But the end of Chapter 21 AND CHAPTER 22 ARE GOING UP TODAY!!!! Woohoo!! Alright, bye my lovelies!) Bubblebear

"Guys, what are we doing today?" I asked. What it's not like I knew what we were supposed to be doing. This is my first time experiencing this!! NOT IN THAT WAY GET YOUR MIND OUT OF THE GUTTER!!

"Whatever I guess. I was thinking maybe some classic Christmas movies, hot chocolate, and popcorn. But after we open all these presents." Louis said, moving towards the tree. I nodded my head yes. The guys told me to go change into something more comfortable before we started. I ran back into my room. I quickly ruffled through a couple of drawers until I found what I was looking for. It was a pair of zebra striped pajama pants and a black tank top. I pulled my hair up and into a ponytail, a few strands slipped out and fanned over my face. I looked in the mirror. I looked like a slob. I pulled the ponytail out again and started to brush my hair. I finished and my hair had a nice sheen and some bounce to it. I actually bothered with a little bit of make-up. Some cover-up for my eyes and a little lip gloss. I re-ponytailed my hair and bounced downstairs. I felt much better. The boys were already sitting around under the tree. As soon as I got halfway across the room, I saw a package come towards me. I cushioned it landing in my arms, and I undid the lavender ribbon covering the champaigne colored paper. I carefully opened the paper so it didn't rip. I shook off all the paper, and there was a new blanket. It was soft and fuzzy. It was white with a bunch of colored stripes. I wrapped myself in it, and went over to the boys. I nudged the wrapping paper aside towards the couch. I grabbed a seat in between Louis and Liam. We kept on opening presents until the floor and the entire living room was covered in brightly colored paper, ribbons, and bows. After we finished I helped Liam to pick up all the paper and stuff cluttering our space. We got everything into 2 huge trashbags. While we did that, Harry and the rest of the boys picked a couple Christmas movies for us to watch. After we put one in, Harry went to make popcorn and hot chocolate. That's how we spent the rest of the day. I snuggled up in Louis' arms and we all watched movies together.