Chapter 1- Gisaniel

Thalia, James, Riley, Michelle, Giselle, Eldon, Daniel and West are all having a sleepover at James' house.

Giselle's pov
All eight of us form a circle as West came up with the idea of playing truth or dare. I sit next to my closest friends- Thalia and Riley. Of course Riley is sitting next to James. They never separate, it's like they're attached at the hip!

"Who wants to go first?" West asks.
"I will!" Thalia says excitedly.
"Truth or dare?" West asks.
"Hm.....dare." Thalia says.
"I dare you to go outside, ask James' neighbour what year it is and then when they give you an answer, shout 'my time machine worked!' You have to do it!" West says.

We all burst out laughing at what he suggests.
"Only you would think of that West." Daniel says showing off his smile.
His amazing smile. I'm about to tell a secret. I like Daniel. Like like him. A lot. Ever since we were kids I've had a crush on him. I just haven't had the guts to tell him.

"Giselle are you coming to watch?" Riley asks.
"Oh yeah!" I say and realise that I wad day dreaming about Daniel again.
This has to stop!

We all look out of James' large window and watch Thalia make a complete fool out of herself. The man who answered the door looks so confused. We all start laughing hysterically. Soon Thalia enters the room.
"I hate you West." She says, joking.

"Ok I get to pick someone." Thalia says.
"Giselle. Truth or dare?" She asks.
"Truth. I don't want to look like an idiot in public." I say with a giggle.
"Out of all the boys here right now, who would you go out with?" She asks.
No! She could've asked any question in the world but chose that one.

"Um...um.....I don't know." I lie.
"You have to choose one! Put it this way- if you were stuck on a desert island for your whole life, who would you take with you out of the boys?" She asks.
"Oh I don't know.....Daniel." I say nervously.
His face turns a light shade of pink.

"Ha! You owe me ten bucks Eldon!" Michelle exclaims.
Eldon puts his head in his hands bdfore handing Michelle a ten dollar bill.
"What just happened?" Riley asks.
"Me and Eldon had a vote. I said that Giselle likes Daniel. Eldon said she doesn't. So we agreed that the person who was right would get ten dollars from the other and I was right!" Michelle exclaims.

"Daniel do you like Giselle though?" James asks.
"I-I...um...well....yeah." Daniel replies nervously.
He likes me back! He likes me back!
"Gisaniel! Gisaniel!" They start cheering.

"Ask her!" James says to Daniel.
"Giselle, do you want to go out some time?" He asks.
"Yes!" I reply nearly screaming.
Then we hug and the others chant 'Gisaniel' over and over again. This is the best day ever. I love Daniel!