Chapter 6- Westmily

"Emily?"
"Yeah?"
"I love you."
"I love you too West."

Those were the words of Emily Beaton and West Johnson on their first date. Their first date! They both knew that they loved each other, but didn't know how to say it. So, let's rewind to earlier on that day.

Emily slammed her silver school locker's door shut and locked it with her pink key.
"Hey." A male voice said which made her turn her head.
"Oh hey West." She says and leans on her locker.
"Are we still on for tonight?" He asks while biting his bottom lip.
"Of course! I can't wait! But what are we doing?" She asks with a look of curiosity.
"It's a surprise but you should wear something cute but warm." He says with a smile.
"Who are you? A fashion expert?" She asks with a giggle.
"Obviously! I'm West Johnson, the best person there is in the fashion industry!" He says while moving his sunglasses down slightly.
"West! Emily! Get to class bow! The second bell went ages ago!" A voice yells.
'Ugh, teachers.' Emily thinks to herself.
"I said go!"
"We should go." West says.
"Yeah let's go." Emily agrees and the pair run off to first lesson.

So now let's have a time jump to a few hours on because let's be honest, no one really cares about school.

Emily put on her mascara, put her hair in a bun and wore a cute, red dress with a jacket.
'Ready' She thinks to herself as she hears a car horn beep.
'West!'

She rushes down the stairs, gives a quick goodbye kiss to her mother and hops in West's car.
"You have passed." He says and starts driving.
"Passes what?" Emily asks, confused.
"Your fashion test, you passed it." He says acting like everything is normal.
"Sorry, I forgot you were Mr Johnson." She says with a giggle.
"How could you forget that?" He says and pretends to cry.
"Oh stop it West. Now where are we? It's pretty dark out here." Emily says while looking out of her window.
"We're here. Come on, I'll show you." He says and pulls her out of the car.

"Where are we going? What are you trying to show me?" She asks while West drags her through a field.
"I can show you the world." He says.
"West, you're not Aladdin!" Emily yells but West lets out a laugh.
"Stop!" He shouts which makes Emily jump.
"What is it?" She whispers nervously.
"We're here!" He exclaims.
"West! You had me worried! You can be so annoying!" She says, giving him a small scowl.

"I brought you cake." He says and holds up a chocolate cake.
"Well I suppose I can forgive you." She says with a smile. "Now give me some cake!"
"Ok, ok. Here you go." He says passing her a slice.
"Thanks." She says and starts eating.

Once they finish their picnic, they both lay down on the grass and watch the stars.
"Emily?"
"Yeah?"
"I love you."
"I love you too West."