Chapter 5- Huntmily

Based in season 2 after Amanda was exposed.

Hunter's pov
"So you're telling me that you broke up with me because Amanda made you?" I ask while thinking about what she had just told me.
Apparently, Emily only broke up with me because it was the only way to get on Amanda's side so she could take her down. If I had known that at the time, I would've gone along with it and we could've still been dating in secret.
"Yes, please forgive me Hunter." She says and looks into my eyes.
"Emily why didn't you tell me about this? I could've helped you." I say.
"I realise that now but I didn't have any evidence back then." She says.
"Well if Amanda is exposed and is back at Elite, then why do we need to be broken up?" I ask.
Her face lights up.
"You want to get back together?" She asks with a smile.
"Of course I do, I love you Emily." I say.
"I love you too Hunter!" She says and jumps into my arms.
I spin her around which makes her laugh. Then I pull her in closer to me and we share a kiss.

Sorry that this is the shortest chapter in the world but I honestly have no ideas on what to do for these chapters. If you have any ideas, message me or comment your idea and I will do it for the next chapter!  Feel free to request a ship! Also, I'm so close to 100 followers, love you guys!
Just saying, I don't think I can write a Noabi chapter. Lol bye :)