Chapter 4- Micheldon

Eldon just asked Michelle if she wants to be his girlfriend. She said yes. Later that evening was their first date, here it is.....

Michelle's pov
Eldon told me that he'd pick me up at seven. It's six thirty and I can hear his carn horn beeping outside.

Of course I rush downstairs in my pink dress as he said we were going out to dinner. The beeping stops but my door bell rings. I turn the handle and reveal Eldon standing there in his black suit with a smile on his face. I can't help but smile with him.

"You're keen." I say and throw him a smile.
"I couldn't wait any longer to see the most beautiful girl in the world." He says and I feel my cheeks turn a light shade of pink.
"These are for you. And these, and these." He says handing me a bouquet of roses, a bouquet of lillies and a bouquet of tulips.
"Three?" I ask and look at him with a puzzled look.
"I wasn't sure what your favourite flower was." He says.
"Eldon you goof ball! Thanks for the gesture and my favourite flower is tulips." I say and give him a hug.
"Well we'd better go." He says and takes my hand.
"Where are we going?" I ask as we walk down my garden path to his car.
"I'm taking you to dinner." He says.
"Good think I didn't eat before then!" I say.
"Yeah." He says and opens the passenger door for me to get in the car.
"You're such a gentleman." I say and slide into the car.

"You like Italian food right?" He asks.
"No." I reply.
"Oh well I-" I cut him off.
"I'm kidding Eldon! I love Italian food." I say.
"Oh good, that would've ruined this date." He says back.

Soon enough we get there and he kindly escorts me into the Italian restaurant.
"I booked a table for two, it's under Lupien." He says to the lady at reception.
"Yes! Right this way." She says and leads us to a table with flowers and a red table cloth.
"Here you are, the waiter should be here in about five minutes." The lady says and walks away.

"Did you ask for this?" I ask and look at how beautifully the table is set out.
"Yeah, do you like it?" He asks.
"Of course I do!" I say and wrap my arms around him.
Then we sit down and order.

Eldon's pov
"So what do you want to order?" I ask Michelle who is looking through the menu.
"I'll have a salad and a drink of water." She says.
"Michelle, you can have more then that. I saved up £100 just for this date." I say.
"Oh Eldon you're so sweet! Can I have the spaghetti and a glass of wine." She says.
"I'll have the same." I say.

"Waiter!" I exclaim and a tall man wearing white clothing walks over to us.
"Do you want to order?" He asks and brings out his pad and pen.
"Yes. Two spaghettis and two glasses of wine." I say.
"Coming right up." He says and walks away.

"Can I tell you something?" Michelle asks.
"Sure." I say and look into her beautiful eyes.
"This is the best date I've ever been on." She says.
Then I accidentally say something.
"I love you."
To my surprise, she says
"I think I love you too."

Feel free to request a ship! If you want to see an action book, go and follow my sister EvieTheElephant !