Killer On The Run Chapter 12

Me: who is this.

I felt uncomfortable I went to the restroom and took one of bruno's t-shirt and sweat pants.

Unknown : oh c'mon you dont remember me I guess the fame got you pretty good, huh?

your best friend jason.

In a instant I started smiling. he was like my second brother he had feelings for me but we still remained friends. we lost contact with each other when I moved to L.A to become a singer he always support me just like my family.

Me: oh my gosh jason how could i forget about you?

Jason: ok good and im so proud of you for filling your dream kat I knew you would make it and by the way I have moved to L.A a few days ago wanna catch up later.

Me: oh yes I would love too how about at 5:00 at starbuck close to the music shop.

Jason: That will be perfect see you there.

I set my phone down and went to the kitchen and made bruno breakfast,scrabble eggs and ham, and I made myself too.

I place them in the table I went to the bedroom still seeing bruno in deep sleep.

I slowy went up the bed and got top of him kissing his neck, his forehead, his nose,and nothing I know he was already awaken. I finally kiss him in the lips and I felt him trying not to smile in my lips.

"Now your awake huh?." I get off him but he grabs my hips and and kisses me again.

"i woke up to the most beautiful woman kissing me." he winked.

" I made you some breakfast." I said getting off the bed heading to the kitchen.

we sat down eating talking about anything that came to our minds.

after that we were watching MTV.

I stand up from the couch and stretched. Bruno look at me up and down and look back at the T.V. bitting his lips.

"what time is it?"

he look at his watch.

"is almost 4:00,why you just bored being with me? " he said looking like he was hurt,about to cry.

"No, of course not I will never get bored of you, but I do have to go I have to meet jason at startbucks."

his face drop.

"who's Jason?" he asked.

"Jason is one my old bestfriend back in houston, He was the one help move here,bruno there no need to be jealous he just movde here and were just going to catch up on things, ok."

he stands up and grabs me by the waist and kisses me.

"I Trust you,but if he takes my girl THEN there would be some trouble."

"He is not going take me away from you." I kissed once again getting my things.

"you look good with my clothes." he said as he pat my butt.

"You is dirty." I said as I rolled-up my eyes.

"But you like Don't you?"

"You bet I do."

we said our goodbye's.

I went home and took a shower and put high waisted shorts with a lion tank top.

I walked bye the music shop and saw a tall blonde hair guy waiting by starbucks.

I got near jason and he notice me and smiled big.