Chapter 11

Ben's pov~~~

"Doaner Doaner Doaner!" The little girl cried over and over to her brother. She had my hand in a death grip and the last thing on her mind was probably ever letting it go. "What What What." He says. "I found you a boyfriend!" She squeals jumping up and down. "You did what." He says like he was in shock and embarrassed. "I found you a boyfriend. He matches your description." she whines. He chuckles and picks her up. Once she lets go of my hand i shake it out and hold it out for him to shake. "I'm Ben." "I'm Doaner." He says shaking my hand. "nice to meet you. SO So sorry about my sister Anna..." He says blushing. The older woman left so it was just us three. "You said he had to be handsome, funny, nice, weird, and smart. I know he's at least weird." She says. I chuckle and Doaner does the same nervously. "Oh yeah! and you said he has to have a nice Pen-" He covers her mouth and his face goes tomatoe red. "I think it's time to go home Anna...." He says. "Hey can I get your number?" He asks. "Sure, hand me your phone." I say. I type in my contact information and handed it back to him. "See ya." I say and walk away. Out of the corner of my eye I could see his face flush again. He probably just read my contact name. "Mr.8.5 inches"

Wills POV--------

Jacob shoved me into his room. "please don't do this jacob.", I begged him. "Too late I already started." Jacob pushed me onto the huge bed and hopped on top of me.

" oh I want you so bad." , Jacob sang as i looked up at him. He leaned down and force fully kissed me. It didnt feel right, it wasn't my Benny's. He tried taking my shirt off, while he was kissing me. I stopped him. " no. This is too soon for me. If I have to be with you then we have to take it slowly.''

" fine", he rolled off of me.

'I wish I was with you where ever you are Ben. I hope that you're happy or at least safe because I did this for you and only you. ' I thought to myself.

" what are you thinking about?" Jacob asked me and I thought I heard a little bit of guilt in his voice. I was imagining it though.

" nothing you would care about." , I snapped at him.

" you know what? You can go fucking leave , but I will see you later.", the anger in his voice faded as he said the last words.

I left without saying anything and walked home. I cried as soon as got out of the house. I cried so hard that I couldn't breath well and my eyes were pink and puffy.

This is so stupid! Why does life have to be so unfair ?

*

When I got home a took a long hot shower and texted Ben.

' I'm so sorry for pretty much bringing you into this mess.I only accepted his offer for you. i didnt want your reputation to be ruined because of me. you are the most important thing to me.'

I waited two hours for him to reply but he never answered so I just went to sleep.