Chapter 6

Will's POV

...................................................

It's the weekend and I had nothing to do so I decide to call Ben up and find out what he was up to. I got my iPhone out of my back pocket and called him on speed dial.

* Hello?* he answered with is deep and sexy voice .

* what's up?* I replied.

* nothing what to hang out somewhere?*

* yeah but where ?*

* um can we go to your place?*

* I don't see why not*

I hung up the phone and I got into my day clothes cause I was in my pj's. I picked out a pair of dark jeans and a tight white t-shirt that showed off my abs and my biceps nicley. This had to turn him on cause I know if he wore anything like that I would most definitely have an erection.

I striped my night clothes off and quickly jumped into the shower. 7 minutes later I jumped out and dressed into my clothes, put some cologne and then I heard a knock on the door.

I shot down the stairs and opened the door. Sadly it wasn't Ben, it was a pizza girl. " That will be $19.85" she said in a fucking hot but familiar. She looked up and I swear I saw her mouth dropped all the way to the floor. " OH MY GOD ! HOW ARE YOU ? I'VE MISSED YOU SO MUCH." It was one of my ex- girlfriends." She handed me the pizza then gave am a hug. "Hi umm?" I forgot her name so I said, "hi Cindy." " my name is Monica!" " what ever " I said and shivered her out of my house.

A few minutes later Ben got here and I invited him in. We went to the living room and sat on the floor in front of the flat screen. I put in a horror movie and we sat staring at the tv.

Every scary part he would jump and I warned him if he jumped again there would be a consequence. "What kind of a consequence?" He asked in a suductive tone. "You'll find out soon." I say mocking his tone. We watch the movie for a few more minuets and he jumps again. "That's it." I say and I roll over on him and kiss him roughly. "This is a consequence?" He asked thoroughly enjoying it, "Not yet." I purr back.