Chapter 13

Ben's POV~

I woke up cuddled up to Will, my head throbbing. I moaned in pain and tried to untangle myself from Will's overly headed body. "What's wrong babe? Don't you like the pasta..?" Will mummbled in his sleep. I finally got untangled and walked to the bathroom. Their bathroom was exactly like how I remembered it from when I came here in 1st grade for the 1st time. They hadn't changed the off gold wall paper with smiling suns as the border, or the greenish blue shag carpet lining every inch of the floor besides in front of the shower. In fact they haden't changed the warm gray shower curtain or the black marble tub either... before i knew it i was taking a shower in it. I set the water temperature to a nice warm setting (a few degrees over room temperature) and let the water run down my body like a water fall. My hands ran through my hair as i processed everything that was going on right now. "So.. there are two guys.. one my best friend and another I just met... they both would like to date me.. and I have to choose what I want... Great." I say to myself depressed. One way or another someone's going to get hurt and it'll be my own fault. "Stupid love!" I shout and hit my head on the shower wall. Blood starts gushing from my wound down the wall. "Just peachy, I'm tearing at the seams!" I say curling up into a ball on the shower floor and slowly going unconcious. Before I'm out, I get to watch my blood slide smoothly down the silver drain.

---- Wills POV ----

I was having the best dream ever, Ben chose me over that other guy, I got to make him some of my best pasta and we got married. I know that last part is way out of reach, but a man can dream, can't he? I moved my arm around my bed, expecting to find Ben there, but he wasn't. Then I heard my shower running and knew that it was him. I looked around room and smiled thinking about the dream I just had. my stomach growled, "Ben! Are you hungry? I can make some breakfast if you want!", I yelled out as I passed the bathroom. I stood in front of the door ready for an answer but nothing came. "Ben!" I yelled louder and knocked on the door. "Fine I'm coming in, you know I hate when people ignore me!"

I pushed open the door, "I'm giving you one last chance kid!" ...... No answer.

I flipped out when I opened the shower curtain. There was blood on the wall, all over the tub, and Ben was covered in it. "My baby!", I screamed and turned off the water. I picked Ben up and brought him over to my bed. After running back into the bathroom to grab a towel, I patted off all the blood that was on Ben's body and quickly puts some random clothes on him. And NO I didn't look at his you-know-what because that would be rude and I'm sure that wouldn't be okay with him.

Anyway, I carried him to my car and drive him to the hospital as quickly and safely as I could. When we got there, the doctors fixed up is stitches and gave me some pain killers I could give to him when he woke back up. I took him back to my place and let him rest on my bed for a while.

It seemed like he had been in a deep slumber so I turned the radio on and started singing, 'Sugar We're Going Down' , by my favorite band, Fall Out Boy. I sang the whole song and just as it was over I heard a deep chuckle. I turned towards the bed and Ben was awake and smiling at me. "You're a really good singer!", He said to me with his just-waking-up-voice, which by the way was so sexy I could have passed out on the spot. I blushed and walked over to the bed.

"Thanks. How are you feeling, babe?" He looked much better than before and it made me happy to know that he was healthy.

" I'm fine, but Will could you not call me babe please? It's just that in so confused all ready and it doesn't really help when you say that.", Ben fiddled with his hands and didn't make eye contact when he said it. This made me frown. "Okay, I understand..." I got off the bed and went to the door. "you hungry? can I get or do anything for you?" He shook his head and I just left the room.

When he said that my heart sank. I don't know what to do because I want to win him over but if I try to hard he will definitely pick Donar, or whatever the hell his name is. I sighed and went down into my basement where my 'gym' was. I need to get my mind off of things.... at least for a little while.

---1 hour later---

I just got out of the shower and put in some fresh clothes. My work out was great and it really did help me calm down quite a bit.

"I don't know where you're going but do you got room for one more troubled soul? I don't know where I'm going but I don't think I'm coming home".

I heard my new ringtone, 'Alone Together' go off. When I checked to see who it was, I wasn't happy. Jacob, was written across the top of my phone and I flipping hatted it, but I was forced to answer it.

"Hello?"

----------a/n-----------------

I hope this is okay and sorry if it seems sorta short, hope you like it anyway! ~polka dot pants 👖👙