Chapter 5

Chapter 4

Wills POV

*****************************

I walked out of his room and as I was about to shut the door I asked Ben quietly," so does this mean we are like , a couple?" It took him a second to answer but he said, " yeah, um I guess it does but just to clarify let's keep this secret cause I don't want any one to think less of us or anything , you know." I nodded and left.

I left his house knowing that Ben was my boyfriend . " I am in a relationship with my best friend." I whispered to myself. I never thought I would hear that come out of my mouth.

When I walked in to my empty house , I threw my backpack onto the floor and raced up the stairs. I plopped onto my bed and just lay there for hours thinking about how this is going to be a change.

<------------------------------------

Bens POV

------------ ------------------------>

I was so embarrassed that he saw that in my notebook, but I guess that is was sorta a good thing. I mean like it was always on my bucket list to have a relationship with a guy... listen to yourself Ben, are you crazy?!?!? You have never even had the thought before! Damn it I'm just confusing myself now. Am I truly in love with my best friend since 3rd grade? Maybe I need to sleep on it.

Oh right I need to text him and ask if he had broken up with his sister for me. *Hey did you do it yet?* *Not yet. Gimme a sec...* *Ok.* I give him a second *Did you do it yet?* *calm your balls man!* *So does that mean no?* he didn't respond for 5 more minuets then said, *She hates you now dude.* *Thanks for doing it for me man* *No problem. Good night beautiful.* *Night bo gingles* and that was the end of our short conversation.

How the hell was I supposed to do this without getting beat up by the second most popular kids?