Wow...wait you a....?

hahaha so im going to make a longer chapy!! 

THANKS FOR ALL THE VOTES AND COMMENTS!

AND THANK YOU FOR THE ADVICE bellapotter_16 this chapter is  dedicated to you!!

chapter 1 part two

I jumped out of bed faster then a vampire on steroids! I run over to my closet and saw my favorite pair off black skinny jeans ,  grabbed my plain white t-shirt , black leather jacket and ran over to my bathroom (destinys room has black walls with white furniture and neon green bedding) took the quickest shower I have ever taken in my hole life, quickly got dressed and looked in the mirror my long black naturely straight  hair went down to my mid waste I ran a brush through it , put on black eyeliner that made my blue eyes stand out and a little bit of lip gloss "DESTINY HURRY UP YOU HAVE 5 MINUTES!" my step mom screamed. "IM COMING" I yelled back jezz that woman has less patience then my 5 year old brother! I ran down stairs and see my step mom with her hand on her hip let me explain my step mother she is about my height which meens she is 5 ft. 6 she has fake blonde hair, orange skin from spray tanning , a mini skirt that could fit my 10 year old sister  and a   shirt two sizes to small."how long does it take to get ready I meen its not even like your pretty so whats the point in like you even trying." she whinned  in her nasaly voice. I do not see why my dad married this 25 year old bimbo, my mom died when I was 12. She was on her way to come and pick me up from school and some drunk driver hit her car head on she died instantly." ARE YOU EVEN LISENING TO ME"cara (destinys step mom) screamed. I just wave it of and walk away im use to it I look at the clock OH crap i have 2 minutes .. he school is a 5 minute drive I say i quick goodbye and then I run out to my car which is a Number 1 ( 267 mph/431 km/h ) - Bugatti Veyron Super Sport.

SO COMMENT VOTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SORRY FOR MY  SPELLING!!!!!!!

:D