CHAPTER FOUR!!

IM SOOOOO SORRY FOR NOT UPLOADING SOONERR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! stupid computer...

((( Vote if you just want to cuddle up with jake or if you do not want to cuddle with him... oh who am I kidding everyone loves to cuddle.... except the grim reaper and other scary people and / or creatures...mey oh well still . vote . comment . fan me or else O.o )))

-----Chapter four -------

Jake looked at me with his beutiful eyes- What am I thinking?! Blah stop it destiny I scream at myself! He cleared his throat and looked me in the eyes " we're mates" it looked like he was waiting for me to run away screaming or start peeing my pants HA yeah right mey I think im just going to play along for a little bit "What? there is no such thing as mates" I ask in a fake inocent voice hhahahaha once he finds out im a demon hes going to be suprised.

Jake rubbed his neck nervously "well you see im a vampire.." he looked at me seeing my reacion

I snort "Really and im a demon.." I say in a sarcastic voice he gasped when I said that because I transformed into my real aperance I have black eyes my skin stays pale and my hair gets a few red streaks in it. I looked over at rose and saw that she was smirking, I raised an eyebrow at her " I knew you were a demon the hole time you really should learn how to block your mind" she spoke in her whimsical voice .Oh. unicorn .Balls . she started laughing "What?" I asked irratated she was laughing

"Ha ..you HAHA are hilaruis with your "swear words" hahahah." she yelled happily

I pouted "Its not funny!" I yell unhappy shes making fun of my awesome homemade swear words I look over at jake whos smiling alittle looking at me... "Tell your sister to get out of my head!" I pout unhappy that shes making fun of me atleast I don't drop the F bomb like its a forking noun, "Alice leave dezzys mind alone!" He said in a strange quite but firm voice. Rose looked at me and smiled "I am sorry but it was pretty funny..." she said laughter still clear in her voice. urggh her big eyes should be aleaglel they make her like a puppy who has been abused and is scared " its fine" I grumble "Yay" she said happy as ever. jake is smirking at our little banter..I look forward and see that were standing right infront of the office door "how long have we been standing here" I ask confused jake starts laughing , wow he has a really nice laugh..my inner demon purrs. she is such a hoe sometimes.

NOT EDITED! atleast i finally got a chappy up for you guys :)))) hope you like it!!! I NEED 10 VOTES 10 COMMENTS FOR THE NEXT CHAPPY!!! :))