chapter 2!!

I pull up to forest high school, man every ones staring at me like I'm a Klingon or something..oh crap do I have something on my face! I quickly check my face in the mirror making it look like I was checking my make-up, nope all clear...meh whatever, I open up my door and step out..I hear several gasps and immediately everyone starts whispering ...

what a bunch of low lives seriously...

I started walking towards the front doors but then I feel myself falling to the ground and right before I touch the ground I see a pink high heel BAM next thing I know every one is laughing like a bunch of hyenas and my hole face is throbbing I get up and look around and see the fakest bimbo I have ever seen in my hole entire life smirking at me "opps ..sorry...(insert evil smile)" the fake bimbo said with the most annoying voice I have ever heard hmmm maybe I should teach her a lesson.."HEY barbie" I yell as loud as I could she looks shocked at first then quickly recovers and puts a glare on her face "what do you want" she screeches I walk up to her I quickly sweep my feet under hers then slap her across the face as shes falling down to the ground I smirk "now that's how you trip someone next time think twice before you try to mess with me you freaking fake" I say as casually as I possibly could. she starts cry and all her "followers" come and get her trying to calm her down while they drag her away every one is now just staring at me ..did they seriously think I would let her walk all over me-"wow that was the first time any ones ever stood up to Sarah" some random girl yells in the back ground then every one snaps out of there trances and started clapping and yelling how cool that was.. guess this school wont be as bad as I thought it would be... :)

sorry its short!!!

DO NOT BE AFRAID TO COMMENT!!

VOTE IF YOU HATE SARAH AND AND DESTINY'S STEP MOM CARA!!!!! If you do not hate them you should still vote pweeaassssee with mashed potato's on top (I hate cherries) >_<

AND MOST OF ALLLLLLLL BECOME MY FAN!!!! XD

this chappy was dedicated to my two best friends taylor and erin!!!!!