3: Bill

"Anywhere you can find a seat." The teacher, Miss Evans, smiled at the boy.

The only available seat was next to Mabel.

The boy sat next to Mabel, placing his book bag on the ground.

Mabel blushed. Dipper stared at her like "oh, another crush of the week?".

As the teacher talked, Mabel wanted to talk to the guy, who was constantly on his phone.

"Mabel." Dipper snapped at her.

Mabel's face turned red from embarrassment.

Finally after class, Mabel tapped the boy's shoulder with her finger as he was about to leave.

He turned around and smiled.

"Hey," Mabel smiled, "I thought since we're going to be sitting next to each other, I'd just like to say hi and my name is Mabel."

Dipper slapped his forehead.

"Hi, Mabel." The boy smiled. "I'm Bill."

Mabel frowned.

"What's wrong?" Bill asked.

"Oh it's just..." Mabel froze. "I knew a Bill once. He and I didn't get along."

"But Mabel.." Bill whispered. "I'm the Bill you know."

"W-what?!" Mabel gasped.

"Bill Cipher!?" Dipper jumped in.

"That's right, Pine Tree." Bill laughed.

"What are you doing here?" Mabel asked.

"I'll talk after school. We all gotta go to class now." Bill smirked.

Bill wandered off, leaving Mabel and Dipper wondering what the heck is going on.
~
Mabel's first class without Dipper was a nightmare. She didn't know anyone and Pacifica was in the same class with her...

Before the final bell rang, Mabel turned her head to see Bill having the same class with her. He immediately saw her and sat next to her.

"Hiya, Shooting Star." He smiled.

Great. Mabel thought. My worst enemy is here and now my even worse enemy is here...

Bill read Mabel's mind. "Hey, I'm not that bad anymore."

Mabel rolled her eyes. "I'll believe it when I see it."

In a shock, Mabel's eyes widened as Bill gave her a quick kiss on the cheek.