Everything but Normal chpt 1

Liliths POV

i woke up to the sound of my alarm clock buzzing loudly, telling me to get up for school. Arabella, my dorm roommate, made a grunting noise and through a pillow at me. Clearly saying 'shut that shit off!'. I pressed the 'dismiss' button and got up to wake up Cynthia and Thalia, my other roomies. "Wake up guys! We gotta get ready for classes! i yelled shaking Thalia. she grunted and Cynthia just snored away. So i did what i thought was best and flipped her mattress. "ow!" she stood up and rubbed her elbo. "You know you really shouldn't f*ck with a witch Lili." "yea i know. But it's funny." i laughed along with Thalia. we helped Cynthia fix her bed and stuff and i left for them to get dressed and such.

i fully woke up Bella and rummaged through my closet and pulled out red skinny-jeans, a BVB band t-shirt and a pair of black leather boots. i set my outfit on my bed and went into the bathroom to take a shower. After about 10 minutes i turned the water off and got dressed then straightened my long brownish-red hair. i smudged on some black eye-liner around my bright sapphire eyes. i did a quick mirror check before grabbing my bag and heading to the door.

"Hurry up guys or we'll be late for breakfast!" i hollered.

They all came rushing to the door. Thalia had straightened her butt-length snow-white hair and had put on a cute jean mini skirt with a flowy purple tank-top. Her heels were a deep shade of purple and were almost four inches high.

Cynthia's long, curly, sandy blond hair was put up into a pony tail. She decided to wear high waist jean shorts with a sparkly 'I <3 boys' t-shirt and high wedged flip-flops.

Bella was wearing her long blond/brown hair down and straightened. She had on a pair of black shorts with a blue and purple Hollister long-sleeve shirt with black wedges.

"well dont you guys look hott for a Monday." i commented and giggled a little.

"It's a sorta special day." Bella said.

"how is it so special for you to dress like that?" i gestured to their outfits and opened the door to see Louie with his fist raised to knock. "hi there Lou." i said with a smile and walked passed him and down the hall way.

"uh. Hi." he was still a bit surprised from being greeted so quickly, but eventually followed me along with the rest of my little group.

We rushed into the cafeteria and got in line for breakfast. I filled my plate with eggs, sausage and toast. There was a boy infront of me in line that had just spilled his breakfast. I handed him my napkin and tried to help him clean up while my friends sat down at our usual table.

"I am so sorry. i wasn't paying attention to what i was doing." he explained.

"It's alright. you didn't get any on me so we're cool. I'm Lilith by the way." i stuck out my hand for him to take. He gripped it firmly and shook it.

"I'm Zayn." His hand was warm and much bigger than mine. He was about five maybe six inches over my head. He had black hair swiffed up in a quiff and deep brown eyes.

"Are you new?"

"yea. Got here yesterday."

"Oh. Well would you like to sit with me and my group?" He smiled.

"I'd love too." We sat down at my table with the rest of my friends.