Chapter 8

Jasmine POV

As I go through the mail I noticed the doctor sent my ultrasound pictures (pic in mm).
The aultrasound showed twins I freaked and called Drake I told him the news and he picked me up and twisted me around while kissing me.

Drake POV

Jazzy told me the news and I was so excited, she deserves the best so this crazy idea popped up in my head I told we should have a baby shower, and she told me that was a great idea.

I am so ☺ for Jazzy but as we were talking in the kitchen Jazzy said she didn't feel good, she said her stomache feels so heavy I said that normal for pregnant girls. She said that her stomache was hu-- but before she could finish her sentence she dropped to the ground.

I took her to the hospital and the hospital doctor said she will have to stay overnight.

9 months later

Jasmine POV

My stomache was killing me so I ask Drake to bring me to the hospital and at the hospital I gave birth to two twin girls they are so adorable I am so excited to raise 2 twin girls. Ones name is Eleana and the other is Eleanor the are beautiful.

What do you think Drake will feel about being a parent??

Do you think they will be good parents??

Insta: __chrysteeel__0x