Chapter 10

Next morning
As I was throwing his stuff out while tear were running down my cheeks.He told me why the fhuck did I do that so I said just leave me alone. Then that one time he ask me the same question I pushed him to the bookshelf then that is when it went down. He took me and swung across the table then he pushed me to the wall then I saw a knife so I hurried with all my force to get it and "BOOM" I stabbed him but I don't want to go to jail.
6 month later

So this morning I am going to bring my angels to Neveahs house so I am going to put them in a grey t-shirt and fur vest black Nike leggings and Blue pink and white Jordan's. I am also going to make things right between our friendship because it is going to be weird because Drake was falling for Neveah. I am still heartbroken so but I still love Neveah and I want her to be happy. So when I got to her house I told her that I stabbed Drake and that I stuffed him under my bed. That bitch nearly cried her eyeballs out that is how you know she is falling for him. When I almost left the door my daughter were crying for me not to leave so I took them and left with me. I am so happy my daughters are with because they are everything to me luckily there dad is dead.

Do you think Drake is really dead.

Vote
Comment
And Follow

Insta: __chrysteeel__0x