Chapter 9

Jasmine POV

So today my longtime best friend Neveah is coming over since she heard the news of me getting pregnant I am so excited because we known eachother ever since we 14 in foster care.

2 hours later

Knock knock

I answered the door and I saw Neveah I ran up to her and gave her a big hug.

Neveah is the only I know who has no flaw but she can act over confident and make people look low. So I invite her in and tell her about the twins and how they are identical twins but here goes Neveah bragging about her daughter Faith. Which I know is beautiful and all but it just gets annoying.

So Neveah asked to see the twins so I bring them in and I hold Eleanor and she holds Eleana. So while we were holding the twins Drake walked in and Neveah said wow your husband is so gorgeous where did you get him from the modeling industry. There goes Neveah talking her ways into my mans life I thought I said into my head. But I'm lucky because he said he can never made that mistake a second time. Then Neveah says, then how did you meet this one. I almost kicked this bitch out my house but since she was my best friend I didn't do it.

2 hours later

Neveah leaves and I talk to Drake and ask him if he is actually falling for Neveah he mur murs under his breath and I said WHATT?? he said just leave me alone and runs upstairs. So I gave him the silent treatment for his stank attitude, and I'm not letting a guy who is falling for another women next to my kids. If it happens one more time divorce paper are coming out. So I talked to Neveah on the phone and told Neveah the story but I told her that me and Steve still are together if I should bring him back or divorce Drake. So I said gn bitchhhhhhhhh!?!?

-------_________----------______---------

So I talked to Drake and told him if he is falling for Neveah go for it because I'm thinking of bringing Steve back so I told him we are having a divorce. So I took his stuff and threw it in the trash...

To be continued. ...

Instagram:__chrysteeel__0x

What will Drake do to Jasmine and Neveah.

(Aka pic of Neveah and I in mm)