Chapter 11

(Pic of Steve and Jasmine in mm) Today I am calling Steve to apologize even though I beat his ass. So I called him and he came over as fast as he could. I still need to tell Drake that Steve and I may get together. When I told him, he almost cursed me out I nearly hung up the phone but he said that if I hang up the phone he will come back for revenge. Anyways me and Steven talked and I said sorry and if we can get together again. He said he will think about it and if he never calls back then I have to give him a call. He was about to leave but I stopped him and told him to give me one more chance, he said let him go but I couldn't because I've none this guy ever since 3rd grade I said while tear ran down my cheeks. He said that he will come back later today to tell me if he will take me back. Anyways I took Eleana and Eleanor and brought them to the mall with me, so I can buy them clothes and shoes. Drake called me and told me he saw standing right in front of him in the mall I didn't care, and I just kept walking and caught up to me and ran away with my two children. I have to tell you that I've been threw so many guys over the years. So when I looked at my phone I saw that Steven was calling and Drake told me not to answer I just and answered the phone. He said that he will give me one more chance and he said that he was at my house, so I told him I'm on my way. So I hopped in my care with my two daughters and rushed to my house. When I reached to my house I see Steven waiting at the front door waiting. I ran to him jumped on him and gave him a kiss. He said I see you've missed me a lot. I open the door and Steven said that he may move in but I didn't answer. I went to put my kids to bed and plopped my self next to Steven. His name is Steve but I call him Steven. I'm so happy that Steven changed his mind and gave me a chance. When we finished with the movie and popcorn night, Steven left and I went upstairs because my twins were crying. I fed them changed them then I put them back to bed. Before I went to bed I changed into a pink hello kitty onsie because I wanted to match my kids for some odd reason. Then I brushed my teeth and I fix my bed so I can be comfortable because I hate because UNCOMFORTABLE. I am so sad that Steven left so before I went to bed I sent him a kissy face emoji. Then I put my phone on the night stand next to me and I was out like a light.

Do you think that Steven will move in.

Vote
Comment
Follow

Instagram:__chrysteeel__0x