Chapter 2. The Kill

Chapter 2 The kill

Violet Reds P.O.V

Once I get to class I sit down by the window and look out of the window. I see a white flash and sit up straight so I can see better.

But decided it's nothing. I put my earphones in and keep the volume down so I can hear the teacher.

" What is the square root of..." I turn my volume up. You didn't really think I cared about school work did you? Mortals really are stupid. Oh well....

Once all my classes are over I go to my locker and put my combination in 739581 and put my books back get my skate board and leave.

On my way home I feel as if someone was watching me. But shrugged it off.

Once I got home I saw my dad standing there..... With a beer bottle.

" Hey where where were you!? ". My dad screams at me. My dad looks like this http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/megaman/images/d/de/Cartoonwily.png/revision/latest/scale-to-width-down/180?cb=20100802182955

" I was at school like always ". I say to him.

" DON'T TALK TO ME LIKE THAT!!!!! " he say as he flailed all over the place like an idiot as he puts on hipster glasses. " whatever I'm gonna get another beer! ".

I get to my room upstairs and shut and lock the door. I get up and put my pajamas on. A black batman tank top and some black sweatpants. I get in bed feeling profound sadness.

~TIME SKIP Little less literature a little more time skip please TIME SKIP TO MORNING~

I get up happy to not hear my alarm clock. Because it was stuck in the wall still. I go to the bathroom quietly and do the same routine as yesterday.

I go down stairs and grab a granola bar. I decided to get a black flavored ice pop. But when I open the freezer my dad falls out passed out of course.

I rolled my white and black orbs and got a ice pop.I get my skate board and went to school.

When I got to school I went in and the usual happens get picked on then continue with my day.

I went to my locker put in the combination 739581 got my books put my black skate board in and shut by myself this time.

I got in class and sat in my usual spot. My friend Cathryn sat next to me " Hey Violet how's it going? We haven't talked in awhile. ". She said as I got out my books from my bag.

" Its okay.....I guess. " I said as I looked out the window.

Mrs. teacher came in the room " Today class we are going to do a project I want you to pick you're own partners." Mrs. teacher said.

When she sat down she yelled. She got up and looked at her seat there was a bunch of tacks there.

Mrs. Teacher points at me and Cathryn and yells " You two detention! "

" But we didn't do anything! " yells Cathryn.

" DETENTION! "

We left for detention and when we go there we sat down.

~Time Skipy whipy two hours later ~

We got out of detention and went to our lockers. I put in my combination in 739581 and put my books in and grabbed my black skate board.

" Hey! You said you wouldn't tell the Cheer sqaud what I did! Now you're gonna get it!" Yell Bethany at Cathryn.

She punches Cathryn in the face and knocked her out cold.

" CATHRYN! " I yelled.

" Why are you do you even care? It's not like she's you're best friend or anything. You black and white Frankenstein. " . that's it she struck my best and only annoying friend and my last nerve.

" I am going to kill you! " I yelled. She pushed me up against a locker and punched me in my face. I push her off me and looked for a weapon. I saw a sharp and study looking curtain rod on a window.

I ran and grabbed it hitting her lighty on the back of knee with it. I watched as she falls to the ground....Dead.

I know where all of the deadliest nerve points are and that was one of them.

I ran over to Cathryn and held her.

" Cathryn I know I called you annoying and stupid because you are! But you're my annoying friend and no one can replace that! ". I as she slowly fades away.

I get up with blood all over me. And run out of the school. I ran and ran until I reached what I was looking for.....the gas station. I got a couple of containers and and filled them with gas I ran without paying for it.

I ran back to the school. No one was there so burnt down the school down

I ran home and oddly my dad wasn't home. Good. Now I don't have to worry about him falling out of the freezer. I ran up to my room to see the alarm clock in the wall....still. I roll my eyes.

I grabbed my black leather jacket with stud buckles and zipper's. And my all black converse black fingerless gloves black ripped skinny jeans black lace leggings and my makeup.

I still had the curtain rod from the school. Its pretty heavy but i m pretty strong so I can handle it.

I throw on the clothes I got out and went downstairs.

I grabbed a few black flavored ice pops and a few granola bar and water.

I put it in my backpack then grabbed my black skate board and left.

Not before burning my house down though. Watching the house burn I heard police sirens.

So I ran into the Forest and ran and ran and ran until I knew that they wouldn't find me.

I sat on a log by a small river and fell asleep.