Chapter 4 For My Annoying Friend

Violet Reds P.O.V.

I was rolling down the street on my black skateboard. When I spotted a mortal kid with a ice cream cone.

I smile to myself and decided to make it my second victim. I pull out my curtain rod from my backpack. I swing it and hit the ice cream cone.

" For my annoying friend!!!" I yelled as I cold heartedly hit it over and over again. The mortal ran away screaming for his mom.

I look at the crushed icey treat. " You don't have a mom so I did you a favour. Living alone with no parents. I'm practically you're Savior. So you will be my slave " I say to it. It lays still on the ground.

Fool not listening to me! It's master! Oh well. I'll find someone else.

Just for fun I go back to where it all started.

School.

I get back on my black skateboard and start my journey there.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Time + Skip = Time Skip~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Once I get there.

I walk through where the doors used to be. Till I burned them to the ground. The only thing standing is my old locker.

I walk up to it and run my hand over it remembering my locker combination. I put it in 739581 and my locker pops open.

I see a picture of my mom. I look at the picture not knowing who it is. So i throw it away.

I keep looking through my locker finding things that are useless. Until I spot another picture of me and my annoying friend Cathryn.

I got really angry and decided to kill Bethany's boyfriend Brock. I find his house and crawl inside through a widow.

I see him sleeping with a football plushie and pink stuffed animals and roll my eyes. Typical. All football players are all the same.

I don't even get my Curtain Rod out. I walk up to him and look at him.
I lean over him and whisper in his ear.

"You sleep soundly for a bully. And for someone who's girlfriend was brutally murdered........By me." I say with a look in my eyes that could kill without a curtain rod.

" What are you doing here! ". He asks calmly. " Well I am here to kill you my dear boy." I say as I go in for the kill. I poke his nose and he falls lemp.

By his breathing slowing down I could tell. He was dead.

I smile to myself thinking of who I could kill next. As I'm doing that I see a white flash next to me. But ultimately think nothing of it.

I leave and go back to the forest and try to find a place to sleep.

But since skateboarding is hard to do in the forest I put my skateboard away and start walking.

I see a large building in the distance and keep walking towards it. I see it's a large building a mansion almost.

I climb up a tree and look through a window. I see an empty room with a bed in it.

I climb up a tree and look through a window. I see the most perfect master bedroom for a amazin most talented killer such as myself.

It has black walls with band posters all over it but only black veil brides a King sized bed with a white blanket with red blood splatters the carpet was black the curtains were black and there was a black door a door that looked as if it lead to a giant walk in closet.

I decided that this mansion is pretty much mine now. But just to be safe I take out a rope from my backpack and tie myself to the tree.

I fall asleep and dream of killing my next victim.